pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, I found the other Pics of Misty! I was in a bit of a panic... Thought I had lost them...

Misty and Lil Bit....

Oh and this was something that LIL Bit loved to do when she wanted to let me Know the water was OUT! Shame now because she is too big to fit... HE HE

And this was just Cute so I had to add it...

Well got to get some work done so I had better get off this...... Oh and I am not sure what was meant by "Builder" from the post above.... Or how you got that but In a way Yes I do Build... I Own a Computer Repair Shop but we also make Wood Parts and do Laser engraving. I have made a few "Custom" Cat trees and Houses for customers in the past..
I love my Babies and would not take for any of them... BTW "Lucky" He is the Shop cat so I have my "Quality Control Officer" Hear everyday to make sure things are just right!

Happy Posting everyone and have a PurrrFect Day!
Monte101 Monte101 such a CUTE pic of Lil Bit in the water bowl -- I guess that really makes you take notice, doesn't it?
And yes, I was referring to building (computer) systems, but it sounds like you're multi-talented! That's so great that you also build cat trees!

Monte101

The Pic is Lucky and he watches Star Trek with me!
Kitten
Purraise
Monte101 Monte101 such a CUTE pic of Lil Bit in the water bowl -- I guess that really makes you take notice, doesn't it?
And yes, I was referring to building (computer) systems, but it sounds like you're multi-talented! That's so great that you also build cat trees!
Thank you,
As soon as I get another one built I will take some pictures of it. I never took pictures of the other ones. Guess I should have... We are in a small town so we do several things. I am a computer tech by trade but took up wood working when I was asked to make a tree house for a lady hear in town... Since then I have built 6 of them... for people in different people around the US. But I am a cat lover so I build them with the same love... Only thing is I have not made one for my CATS!!!! I guess that is par for the course.. Maybe that is what I will do next..

I would also like to say thanks to everyone that has welcomed me to TCS!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you,
As soon as I get another one built I will take some pictures of it. I never took pictures of the other ones. Guess I should have... We are in a small town so we do several things. I am a computer tech by trade but took up wood working when I was asked to make a tree house for a lady hear in town... Since then I have built 6 of them... for people in different people around the US. But I am a cat lover so I build them with the same love... Only thing is I have not made one for my CATS!!!! I guess that is par for the course.. Maybe that is what I will do next..

I would also like to say thanks to everyone that has welcomed me to TCS!
YSVW! That would really be great -- I'm sure they would love it if you would! and yeah, we'd all love to see pix! :yess::climbcat:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 228673

I have a built-in cat tree :rolleyes2:
You know, my mom did, too. Her cross-eyed, kink-tailed blue-blooded Siamese princeling used to climb from the floor up to her shoulder. I guess he saw her as some kind of cat activity center or something. :shocked: Oh, and I almost forgot to add he'd leave her a "present" right inside the door, on the rug, for when she came home from work. *Siamese humor?!*

Last edited: