Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
snuggly junebug.JPG

Here is Juniper accepting pets in her cat tree. She likes to jump up there to
'hold court' when she wants attention.

She also has an amazing sprawl off the side where you can't tell her legs from
her tail. I'll try to get a pic of it one of these days....

Pittydad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We have two we made (don't have pics of the other one right now) and one we bought
Nothing fancy, about 7 feet tall , home at the top and 2x4 wrapped in rope.
It's were their food and water is too.
They spend slot of time in them

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
What does it mean that my thread got "featured" by Anne? I also can't believe this thread is still going strong over a year later, lol.
It means that this is a thread worthy for featuring as it falls under the category as a ‘fun thread’ that will bring a smile to cat lovers :thumbsup:

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thouught I had posted gerg and arnold in their "cat condo", but cant find it in this thread, so here it is (again?)

This "tree" was actually a piece of play furniture for kids. At a combined weight of 40lbs plus, a standard cat tree would have been too unstable.

20160811_120157.jpg

Since ive started putting chirping birds on my screen savers.....wwhenever I turn on a tabket or computer, the boys come running. Even while typing this, they jumped up on the table and now wait patiently for their "birds" to appear.

20180409_101243.jpg

Gotta go....its "tv time" for the boys.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thouught I had posted gerg and arnold in their "cat condo", but cant find it in this thread, so here it is (again?)

This "tree" was actually a piece of play furniture for kids. At a combined weight of 40lbs plus, a standard cat tree would have been too unstable.

View attachment 226259

Since ive started putting chirping birds on my screen savers.....wwhenever I turn on a tabket or computer, the boys come running. Even while typing this, they jumped up on the table and now wait patiently for their "birds" to appear.

View attachment 226260

Gotta go....its "tv time" for the boys.
That looks like the perfect tree for such magnificent big boys! And your screensavers sound perfect, too!