Pallina's Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Antonio65 Antonio65 , I am so sorry, and saddened for you. This is one of those times that I rely upon others to say the "right" things, as my heart goes so dark when kitties are lost after so much effort is put forth to help them. But I have this vision of all of our beloved Rainbow Cats and Kittens at TCS joining together to sleep, play, hunt and eat together after they have passed. TCS rainbow kitties, together, bonded, because of our actions to share their lives here with others. My condolences to you and your family.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm saddened to read this news Antonio65 Antonio65 . I was so hoping that the surgery would be the miracle we all hoped for. No cat could possibly be luckier to be one of your cats. Pallina was so well loved and cared for. She did have a full, wonderful long life thanks to you. My deepest condolences to you. :grouphug2:

silkenpaw

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Antonio, I am so sorry! You gave Pallina every chance but in the end her disease was too much for her little body. She lived and died knowing she was loved. I know your heart is breaking now. I'll light a candle for her this evening. Sending you comforting hugs.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am at a loss Antonio to express my sorrow. I know your hopes were high and your sadness is understood and shared by your friends at our Site. May the memory of your happy hours comfort and help you as well as the knowledge that you have offered her the maximum possible care and your immense love.

Sending fond hugs.

Dickie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Antonio65 Antonio65 , I know there is no comfort at this moment, there is nothing I can say to help you..
I feel it in my heart of hearts. You have my sincere condolences. I have a knot in my heart right now :(

Rest sweet little angel, fly high, you get lots of love Pallina - Bolita Preciosa :redheartpump:

babiesmom5

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
All of our hearts here at TCS are united in profound grief at this sad, sad news. Our collective tears would form a river.

No one could have cared more, done more, or loved more than you Antonio.

Your dear Pallina was much beloved; a gift really to all of us. Thank you for allowing us to share in her courageous journey.
RIP sweet angel Pallina. Your tiny pawprints are etched forever on our hearts.

We here are very concerned for your well being Antonio after all you have been through. Our hearts, our thoughts, our prayers go out to you and your family at this very difficult time.

Know that we are here for you always.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, everybody!
You have been of incredible support through these hard days, I will never find the right words to express my gratitude, I'd wish to hug you all, one by one, and all together, and I would like to make you feel how much I love you all.

Pallina is a sweet Angel now, up there, where the sun always shines, where dishes are always filled up, and where no illness will ever be allowed.
She fought hard, but her road on this planet had reached the end.

I feel like I'm dying, my world is dark now.
I will write something soon, right now I can't even breathe.

Thanks again, you wonderful people, God bless you always!
:grouphug::hearthrob::rbheart::angel3::rbheart::redheartpump::hugs::alright::grouphug2::catrub::vibes::vibes::hangin::vibes::vibes:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear, dear, friend Antonio. My heart is broken right along with yours. But you, my friend, are beyond grief stricken because I know what hopes you had for sweet Pallina, and how much you loved her. You both tried so very hard.....God had different plans, but I know how hard this is to accept. Your heart is shattered into a thousand pieces so now is not the time to respond, I will wait for your tribute to the most beautiful angel in heaven. Please know I share your sorrow, I have nothing but prayers for you and your family. A hug sent across the miles, and a shoulder to cry on if you need it......RIP precious Pallina......

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Antonio65 Antonio65 No words can possibly assuage the grief you feel at your loss of treasured Pallina. My heart is on the ground for you!
Such a treasure, so much loved, was needed there Above for reasons we will not know here on earth. We say that the Creator gives, and takes again. We can not know why. It does not seem fair, or just. I have been in that place so MANY times. The loss, the grief, never go away. But at the same time, I know, as you will know in time, that our beloveds are in a perfect place, healthy and so Loved, and that they watch over us until we are reunited in due time. What seems like forever to us, is not even a second to them. They do not want us to feel badly, but rather to be patient. In time, we WILL be together again. I pray that you know this in your heart. She is with you now and will always be with you! and you will SEE her again in due time.
So many of us have had to realize this. You are surrounded by good friends here who care very much, and whose Prayers continue.
Words are useless. Just be still and know. KNOW.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Friends,
Your messages overwhelm me, you are all so kind and dear and generous.

Right now I'm trying to keep myself together, the pain is huge, the sense of void in the house is immense.
I dread the moment when I have to remove all her things and put them away. She had so many items in the house...

I'm still trying to understand if this is a bad dream. My life will be different, I have no one to take care of. After 18 years with cats in my house, now I have to reschedule my days, and I think I will have too much spare time. Many habits I developed during these past years will stay with me, like being careful when opening the doors, not to let any cats run out. Or closing all room doors where there were dangerous objects for them. Or making sure that no small items were left around that they might swallow. And so on.

As soon as I have some strength, I will write a tribute in the Rainbow Bridge section.

Meanwhile, you all, know that I love you for being like you are. Do not change, you are perfect!

Thanks!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Friends,
Your messages overwhelm me, you are all so kind and dear and generous.

Right now I'm trying to keep myself together, the pain is huge, the sense of void in the house is immense.
I dread the moment when I have to remove all her things and put them away. She had so many items in the house...

I'm still trying to understand if this is a bad dream. My life will be different, I have no one to take care of. After 18 years with cats in my house, now I have to reschedule my days, and I think I will have too much spare time. Many habits I developed during these past years will stay with me, like being careful when opening the doors, not to let any cats run out. Or closing all room doors where there were dangerous objects for them. Or making sure that no small items were left around that they might swallow. And so on.

As soon as I have some strength, I will write a tribute in the Rainbow Bridge section.

Meanwhile, you all, know that I love you for being like you are. Do not change, you are perfect!

Thanks!
We are all here for you, Antonio65 Antonio65 . And she is, too, though you cannot see her. She is all around and watching over you.
There is time for all of those things later. Right now you need to grieve.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Antonio65 Antonio65 My Dear Antonio, I am at a loss for words. I am so deeply sorry that poor sweet Pallina has lost her battle. She was such a brave girl, fighting all the way.
You both fought as hard as possible. No one could have done more for your sweet girl. She had a wonderful life and was so very loved. She took that love along with her as she joins sweet Lola. They are both Angels in Heaven, watching over you always with all their love. I know that are with all TCS kitties, that have passed before them, like my Mickey.
Truly, I am so very sorry for your loss.
I know words cannot really comfort you, nothing can at this time. Just know that I am crying right along with you. Both Lola and Pallina are loved by many!
My heart and prayers are with you today and always!
RIP Sweet Precious Pallina!
Stay close to Lola and bring comfort to your family, as they miss you both so very much!
You were and will always be so loved!

Status
Not open for further replies.