Pallina's Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dickie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's wonderful, especially your power to insist and never stop fighting. That's admirable!
It's also wonderful that there's hope!!!! great!!!! :hyper:you have no idea how happy I am, so much fight deserves a reward for you and your princess Pallina:crossfingers::hearthrob:
Please keep us posted.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning Pallina underwent a very very highly risky and long surgery, the chances of survival during the the surgery were close to 0%, but she survived.

Now we have to wait 72h to see if she survives the post-surgery.

Then we have to see if her hepatic conditions improve and if the surgery was effective for the problem.

Keep your fingers crossed!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's wonderful, especially your power to insist and never stop fighting. That's admirable!
I have never stopped, never!
My fight has always gone on till the last second, I have never given up.

I'm stubborn :)
You, as a Spanish, could understand the term Pallina, little ball, pelota, pequiña pelota ;)

Dickie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm stubborn :)
You, as a Spanish, could understand the term Pallina, little ball, pelota, pequiña pelota ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes!!! Pallina = "bola, pequeña bola", here I know many cats that are called "Bola" or "Bolita", now I also know it in Italian ;). For me, it's little pricess Pallina "La pequeña princesa Bolita":hearthrob:

You'll get through the post-op, I'm sure! You're a fighter, but Pallina's a fighter too!! You make a great team of fighters! The best team!

it is wonderful to feel this hope... :cheerleader:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Antonio, I have learnt today from a common friend about the corageous fight you and your dear Pallina are battling against a serious health condition. I have read this thread from the first post and my heart goes to you knowing fully well what you are going through. I admire your courage and that of your courageous veterinary prepared to offer Palline the maximum opportunity to recover. May yours and his efforts succeed to bring Palline back into yor arms.

babiesmom5

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I echo the thoughts of all here for this sweet girl. Pallina is proof that miracles do happen!

The combined forces here surrounding all of you with love, thoughts and prayers will ensure VICTORY over the next 72 hours! Have faith!

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How she must rest and recover in perfect peace knowing she has such a loving Pupa there to care for her.:hearthrob::happycat:
You’ve gone far above and beyond for her and she knows it! Ask Pallina to make a little bucket list of things she wants to do, and tell her she must hold on to do them! Does she want to go to the ocean and eat fresh fish off the dock? Maybe go wander through some dripping English Gardens during bloom and sniffs all the wonderful sniffs? Go slow evening riding in a convertible and stop at every cooking smell to taste what she finds? Write them all down and hold her too them!
Much love, prayer and hope from our little home to yours, we love you Pallina!!:cheerleader:
:hearthrob::hearthrob::redheartpump::redheartpump::hearthrob::hearthrob::redheartpump::redheartpump::hearthrob::hearthrob::redheartpump::redheartpump::hearthrob::hearthrob::redheartpump::redheartpump::hearthrob::hearthrob::redheartpump::redheartpump::goldstar:

Status
Not open for further replies.