New here!

price053

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good morning. I am new and learning the ropes. I have three babies that are cycling's and a hand full but I love them dearly. Grayson, Romeo, and Little One not sure if pics go here but still learning the site. Glad to be here Grayson is my white kitty, Romeo is the adorable one and my Little One kinda looks like an alien Kitty but she is awsome

Romeo Is not one for taking pictures 😄

Attachments

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning. I am new and learning the ropes. I have three babies that are cycling's and a hand full but I love them dearly. Grayson, Romeo, and Little One not sure if pics go here but still learning the site. Glad to be here Grayson is my white kitty, Romeo is the adorable one and my Little One kinda looks like an alien Kitty but she is awsome

Romeo Is not one for taking pictures 😄
Welcome to TCS to you Grayson, Little One, and Romeo!!! And yes the pictures here are wonderful!!!. They are all 3 so adorable.
I hope you come to like TCS as much as I have. Everyone here is wonderful, supportive, and kind.
Again welcome to you and your fur babies!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
9221ab70ef24aec94064cac998245088.gif
to you, Grayson, Romeo and Little one and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
83b628873c7a2419b34230feadd8daf9.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lovely kitties you've got here! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of them and we have special threads here just for them in Bi-color kitties only! and Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;) many fun threads here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

price053

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS to you Grayson, Little One, and Romeo!!! And yes the pictures here are wonderful!!!. They are all 3 so adorable.
I hope you come to like TCS as much as I have. Everyone here is wonderful, supportive, and kind.
Again welcome to you and your fur babies!
Thank you 😊

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A big weIcome to you, Grayson, Romeo, and IittIe One. I took a Iook at the pics, and they are aII adorabIe, so I'm stiII not sure who is who, except for Grayson!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

price053

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A big weIcome to you, Grayson, Romeo, and IittIe One. I took a Iook at the pics, and they are aII adorabIe, so I'm stiII not sure who is who, except for Grayson!
Everyone knows Grayson lol. Little One is the funny looking one she has always been my alien baby 💞💜💜💜Romeo is the one on his back on the couch with his yummy belly showing 💜💜💜

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
WElcome to TCS! Such beautiful kitties! I also have a Grayson (with an "e").