My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Your mom sounds like a real go-getter, glad she's doing better and an active senior too. 🤗

It's the weekend so I'm #1 on the cat scale. 😎
Thanks. Yes, my mom doesn't know her limitations. She was driving me crazy all day. She has her PT and hopefully she will do well with it and be back to her old self sooner than later. So you are the chill kitty (#1). Have a very Chillaxing weekend. 🙂

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 So you are 5, with moments of 3, 7 and 8. I wish they could turn these kitty pics into mood emojis. That would be awesome. BTW, the pic that strider rose strider rose shared of He Kitty is very striking. ❤

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. Take care. :purr:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
IDK why I'm not getting updated on threads I follow, but anyway, hope all here are well.
I hope you weren't badly affected by those snow/heavy rain storm in CA. I seen footage and it's a mess. I can't believe CA got more snow than where i live. There is a snow drought over here. Pretty weird.:eek2:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you weren't badly affected by those snow/heavy rain storm in CA. I seen footage and it's a mess. I can't believe CA got more snow than where i live. There is a snow drought over here. Pretty weird.:eek2:
We're getting hammered. In Burbank, the city directly to our west, there are massive floods in the streets. Where I lived before, in the Mojave high desert, there is massive snow. I have one leak in the roof, a failing water heater almost 28 years old, and hopefully, the heater will hold for the 45+ days necessary to see if I qualify for a new one plus the plumbers necessary to do the job, through a program I've applied for. Then, after that and a repair to the master bath tub plumbing, my roomies are planning to leave. Can't wait for that. In the meantime, we have days of very low temperatures and rain. It actually snowed in Burbank.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
We're getting hammered. In Burbank, the city directly to our west, there are massive floods in the streets. Where I lived before, in the Mojave high desert, there is massive snow. I have one leak in the roof, a failing water heater almost 28 years old, and hopefully, the heater will hold for the 45+ days necessary to see if I qualify for a new one plus the plumbers necessary to do the job, through a program I've applied for. Then, after that and a repair to the master bath tub plumbing, my roomies are planning to leave. Can't wait for that. In the meantime, we have days of very low temperatures and rain. It actually snowed in Burbank.
Oh no tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 I am sorry that all that is going on. Praying for you. I hope the weather improves over there and that everything works out for you in the end with the other situations. :heartshape:Well, I have to run. Take care.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Keep warm and stay safe and I hope you qualify to get the water heater replaced. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We're getting hammered. In Burbank, the city directly to our west, there are massive floods in the streets.
My nephew lives in the O.C. and they're getting all rain.

Regarding your roof, water heater and plumbing repairs, that's why the say a house is a money pit. :rolleyes2: Maybe you should try buying lottery tickets, it can't hurt. 😉

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone!
I have been through a lot today, so maybe all of them for me. Good news! My mom got out of Rehab today. She is now on a walker and is doing well. She still has quite a bit more PT ahead of her and she will be seeing her Othro doctor, but she is recovering well.
i hope everyone is doing well here. Miss you Jcatbird Jcatbird Hope to hear from you soon. Well take care everyone. ❤ The weekend is just about here. :yess::jive:
I'm a #1 today, with some #2 for some reason. Just a low biorhythm day I guess.
Glad your mom is better and out of rehab! My brother in memory care fell again while the PT was working with him, and fractured some toes. His bones must be quite brittle. Has to wear the boot again for 4 weeks. But he's adjusting well to the facility. Was happy watching Home Improvement.

IDK why I'm not getting updated on threads I follow, but anyway, hope all here are well.
That happens to me too at times. I don't know why.

Oh dear. Problems everywhere. But roomies leaving sounds like something to look forward to!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
be well and safe.
From where I am it is getting warmer. It wont take long before it gets very hot, and again as every year I worry about the cats outside.

Have a blessed Sunday everyone, from my Bourbon:
CF0B756A-3F82-4BB8-9420-329ADD2CF4B9.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no, neely neely . I am forbidden to gamble and would never waste money on lottery tickets anyway. That's a REAL money pit and I'm not a fool to be parted from my money that easily.
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote You too! Beautiful Bourbon, too!
pearl99 pearl99 tabbytom tabbytom and Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Thanking you all and praying for better for us ALL!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I am forbidden to gamble and would never waste money on lottery tickets anyway. That's a REAL money pit and I'm not a fool to be parted from my money that easily.
Sorry, I was kidding which is why I put a wink emoji after my post - just my sense of humor.:D But I hear you on the tickets being a waster of $$. They say you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning which I wouldn't want either.

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Bourbon is an exquisite looking cat, so regal. :rbheart:
pearl99 pearl99 I'm sorry to hear about your brother's fall and hope the toes are healed by the time he's out of the boot. :crossfingers:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, I was kidding which is why I put a wink emoji after my post - just my sense of humor.:D But I hear you on the tickets being a waster of $$. They say you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning which I wouldn't want either.

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Bourbon is an exquisite looking cat, so regal. :rbheart:
pearl99 pearl99 I'm sorry to hear about your brother's fall and hope the toes are healed by the time he's out of the boot. :crossfingers:
Sorry. I didn't see that. I'm having many crises at once so my concentration, never great, is pretty bad.
pearl99 pearl99 Me, too, on neely's thoughts!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry, do what I do if I'm sad or upset and maybe it will help, i.e. hug your gorgeous kitties. :hugs:
Awwww, thank you! He's croissanting on the bed right now and doesn't want to be disturbed. But I covered him with kisses and snorgles earlier. He has to submit. Because I'm the one that feeds him. :insertevillaugh:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I remember years ago I came home for work and decided to open a Birthday Card my brother sent me. It showed a Momma mixing chocolate cake batter and lifting the spoon asking which one of her kids wanted to be first to lick the spoon. Just a little detail or two I left out- the Momma and kids were dung beetles and the chocolate cake batter was.... well you know. I nearly spit out my food looking at that card. 🤢🤮:lol:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry. I didn't see that. I'm having many crises at once so my concentration, never great, is pretty bad.
pearl99 pearl99 Me, too, on neely's thoughts!
I am still praying for you. I know how it is when life hits you hard and heavy all at once. Hence, my user name. BIG HUGS. :heartshape:
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Hope all is well. Bourbon is a gorgeous kitty. He has that regal look to him. King Bourbon. 😸🤴

Hope everyone is doing well. Here is something to put a smile on your face. :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:
cheezburger-image-9616311808.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember years ago I came home for work and decided to open a Birthday Card my brother sent me. It showed a Momma mixing chocolate cake batter and lifting the spoon asking which one of her kids wanted to be first to lick the spoon. Just a little detail or two I left out- the Momma and kids were dung beetles and the chocolate cake batter was.... well you know. I nearly spit out my food looking at that card. 🤢🤮:lol:
Pretty original, though, yeah?
One year my dad gave me one with a baby with a bowl of spaghetti all over its head. The caption was something like, "I may not always understand you. But I always love you!"🤣🍝👶
Many thanks, always and ever. Yeah, you've had some battles! and continue to, I know. Don't we all? When a bunch happen all at once, it can be overwhelming. Trying not to let them all get on top of me. The water heater is really the most concern right now. I'm praying it'll hold until my application gets reviewed and they send someone out.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty original, though, yeah?
One year my dad gave me one with a baby with a bowl of spaghetti all over its head. The caption was something like, "I may not always understand you. But I always love you!"🤣🍝👶
Awwwwhhhh. That's funny and sweet. I had to tell my brother to stop sending me gross out birthday cards. I lost my dinner with that one. 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.