My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
pearl99 pearl99 Thank you for fostering a senior cat. Seniors often get looked over for kittens and younger cats and stay much longer in No kills and sadly have a higher euthanisia rate in kill shelters. Also, black cats somehow get overlooked as well. SMH. :headshake:

Midnight looks gorgeous. I take care of 4 outdoor black kitties and one black and white. A few have very quirky personalities and a few are on the shy side. I am sure your Valentine Kitty will bring much love into your home. Just Purrfect! :purr:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I'm partial to German Shepherds who are extremely intelligent so of course I loved this video. :heartshape:
They are intelligent dogs. My Uncle had a few and he cried buckets of tears when they had to be euthanized saying they were like his children.
This video is just so heartwarming. So happy that Shaggy and the kittens got adopted in the end. I just love happy tails like this. It is Chicken soup for the Soul.:cloud9::rbheart:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
They are intelligent dogs. My Uncle had a few and he cried buckets of tears when they had to be euthanized saying they were like his children.
Our last dog was a GSD and we would have adopted another but we felt Carleton would not have adjusted well due to his background. Our previous cat, Neely, was the perfect dog companion and they were a dynamic duo. I'm sorry for your uncle and can empathize since we cried buckets as well. 😥 It's so difficult to lose an animal that you are bonded to whether a canine or feline.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Happy Friday. Hope everyone has a good day and a good weekend.

I had a message from Jcatbird Jcatbird . All is well, she's just still having signal problems. She did want me to pass along that her heart is there for those she knows who are having issues. And to Lari Lari , she is keeping you in her thoughts.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
He's handsome! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:
That he is!

Or maybe since you said he's such a love bug he will join your furry crew.:lovecat2:
I wish! I am attached already. But I can't. I have 3, and Midnight does not do well with other cats per the shelter. Plus when J is here for a few days he brings his cat, Elwood, to visit. So, I have as much as I can handle.

Seniors often get looked over for kittens and younger cats and stay much longer in No kills and sadly have a higher euthanisia rate in kill shelters. Also, black cats somehow get overlooked as well. SMH. :headshake:
Yes. I love black cats! And people do come in looking for seniors, and ones who have been at the shelter the longest to adopt, so grateful for those people.

I'm partial to German Shepherds who are extremely intelligent so of course I loved this video. :heartshape:
Me too! I've never had one though.

All is well, she's just still having signal problems. She did want me to pass along that her heart is there for those she knows who are having issues. And to Lari Lari Lari Lari , she is keeping you in her thoughts.
Thanks for the update. Good to hear.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
so difficult to lose an animal that you are bonded to whether a canine or feline.
Absolutely. I cried a lot over many of my pets including my only dog. I took that one pretty hard as well.. They leave such an impact on our lives it is so hard when they have to leave us. 😭 I take the deaths of even the outside kitties hard, although I should be use to it by now. ❤

Lari Lari Wishing you all the best. Hang in there. 🙂

Today was a very bad day for me as well, dealing with a very difficult unhinged person can really suck all your energy and mood. Hopeful tomorrow will be a better day.

Have a good weekend Jcatbird Jcatbird and all. Take care. ❤

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a new foster, Midnight- I guess you can see where the name came from! He's 9 years old, was turned into the shelter by the owners due to overeating and throwing up. He's quite thin.
Poor guy is declawed front AND back paws, maybe it's good he's up for a new home, if the owners were the ones who had him declawed.
At the shelter he was having diarrhea and vomiting, they think from stress. I picked him up Sunday and no barfs, and improving poops.
He's a total Love Bug. Loves laps and pets. He's a complete sweetheart! My Valentine's Day kitty!

Hello to Jcatbird Jcatbird ! Hope you're okay.
And hello to everyone else in the TCS family here!

View attachment 443758
Oh my! He is goodlooking! What a beauty!

I just saw this video and it melted my heart.🥰🥰🥰 Shaggy the stray dog is a hero. Watch to the end. :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

The Dog Looked into the Storm Drain Every Day, and when it was Opened - PEOPLE were Shocked!
I was a dog lover before I also became a cat lover, so THANK YOU for this video. :redheartpump:

I so hope she can get back on here soon. I miss our Jcatbird Jcatbird !
I agree. I miss her too.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone!
db8176e326d1f5167fa9507d4eeb0ce9.jpg

I have been through a lot today, so maybe all of them for me. Good news! My mom got out of Rehab today. She is now on a walker and is doing well. She still has quite a bit more PT ahead of her and she will be seeing her Othro doctor, but she is recovering well.

i hope everyone is doing well here. Miss you Jcatbird Jcatbird Hope to hear from you soon. Well take care everyone. ❤ The weekend is just about here. :yess::jive:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I have been through a lot today, so maybe all of them for me. Good news! My mom got out of Rehab today. She is now on a walker and is doing well. She still has quite a bit more PT ahead of her and she will be seeing her Othro doctor, but she is recovering well.
I hope your mom
BE16037B-6D58-4CE3-837C-576D0ABB08DE.gif

I'm #3 on the cat scale :banana1:

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone!
View attachment 444310

i hope everyone is doing well here. Miss you Jcatbird Jcatbird Hope to hear from you soon. Well take care everyone. ❤ The weekend is just about here. :yess::jive:
Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose i am a number 2 on the cat scale

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks tabbytom tabbytom . She is getting back in the swing of things, I will have to slow her down a little. She is an active Senior.

Wow, your ready to party:woo: I am 3 and 6 today. Yesterday, I was going through all the emotions. Crazy day.

I hope the weekend is a good one for all. Relax and have some fun. Take care everyone. 🙂

Yup, that's me below. I hate Mondays. 😀

kitten-funny.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.