My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwhhhh. That's funny and sweet. I had to tell my brother to stop sending me gross out birthday cards. I lost my dinner with that one. 😬
That's going too far, though he (probably?!) didn't mean for that to happen.
My ex gave me a calendar with outhouses on it one year...no idea what, if any, hidden meaning there. And I've collected a few pretty out-there cards to send to people, but haven't sent them. My sense of humor is different. A lot of people don't understand it.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
My ex gave me a calendar with outhouses on it one year...no idea what, if any, hidden meaning there. And I've collected a few pretty out-there cards to send to people, but haven't sent them. My sense of humor is different. A lot of people don't understand it.
My brother was in college at that time. So he was immature. I think he wanted to gross me out and he sure got me good.

I think my humor goes into silly territory. If your humor is different, there is nothing wrong with it. That makes you unique. 🙂

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Growing up where I did, when I did, I saw a wide variety of outhouses, mostly humble, but others.......upscale? One holers, two holers, and even three holers. But, I guess you had to be there.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Oh yeah. Been there, done that. I must admit I have a sophomoric/infantile streak and love toilet humor when I'm in the mood. ONLY then, however.
N NY cat man When I was in the Caribbean, I experienced two-holers--with a tepid-water spout right next door for the shower. There was a very holey piece of fabric (NOT) covering it. Yeah, you would have had to have been there. Makes you appreciate what you have in the way of modern plumbing, even MY modern plumbing.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
i called jcatbird earlier today and she wants to let everyone know that there has been alot going on at her place and her and the clowder are hunkering down still . she misses you all and hopes to be able to join us soon
Thanks! I was just coming here to post the same thing! We both got a Jcatbird home run!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
i called jcatbird earlier today and she wants to let everyone know that there has been alot going on at her place and her and the clowder are hunkering down still . she misses you all and hopes to be able to join us soon
Thanks! I was just coming here to post the same thing! We both got a Jcatbird home run!
Thanks for the updates on Jcatbird Jcatbird . I really miss her, and hope things calm down at Chez Catbird, and/or cell signals get better, so she can stop by here for a visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.