My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful Gypsy! :redheartpump: :redheartpump:

It's funny that when I was very young all I wanted was to get older. Now that I am at this age, looking at the mirror is an effort. Where have all those years gone by? But, the quote is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
There is another popular quote I like that says that women age like fine wine. We may not be that young anymore, but time and experience have given us a lot of character. I also like Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 post above. Beautiful and well said! ❤

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Take care. 🙂

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Darlin Girl, I will quote for you one of the sweetest, loveliest things I have ever run across. "The setting of the sun is no less lovely than the Dawn." They are beautiful at every age, but each age has its own peculiar beauty.
Oh how lovely.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, guys. I ran across it on a poster of a very old woman holding hands with an angelic toddler with a sunset behind them. The woman's face was full of love and wisdom, and the toddler's face was full of hope, energy and love.
That is beautiful. I wish I am also that positive in what's gonna happen. Maybe I am the only one here who panics with the thought of leaving my kids and pets behind one day, and yet I also do not want to become like my mother during her last years - bedridden and with diapers. Just thinking of it gives me palpitations. :(

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a new foster, Midnight- I guess you can see where the name came from! He's 9 years old, was turned into the shelter by the owners due to overeating and throwing up. He's quite thin.
Poor guy is declawed front AND back paws, maybe it's good he's up for a new home, if the owners were the ones who had him declawed.
At the shelter he was having diarrhea and vomiting, they think from stress. I picked him up Sunday and no barfs, and improving poops.
He's a total Love Bug. Loves laps and pets. He's a complete sweetheart! My Valentine's Day kitty!

Hello to Jcatbird Jcatbird ! Hope you're okay.
And hello to everyone else in the TCS family here!

MidnightFoster.jpg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I have a new foster, Midnight- I guess you can see where the name came from!
Poor guy is declawed front AND back paws, maybe it's good he's up for a new home, if the owners were the ones who had him declawed.
Welcome Midnight and bless you for giving him a chance at a new forever home. 🤗 I honestly don't know why some people do what they do, e.g. front and back declaw, but I know you will make sure he goes to a good home where they won't let him roam outdoors. Or maybe since you said he's such a love bug he will join your furry crew.:lovecat2:

Midweek Cat Pawverb - Angels don't always have wings sometimes they have whiskers.
How true this is! :angelcat: I liked your pawverb so much that it's now etched in my memory and I won't forget it. Thank you.:hearthrob:

Status
Not open for further replies.