My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to post about good news whenever possible so here goes - a little over a week since we had to rush Carleton to the vet and I'm happy to report he's acting like his old lovable self. :catlove:

Fingers, toes and paws crossed Jcatbird Jcatbird gets her internet connection back very soon. :crossfingers: :greenpaw: :bluepaw: Thanks for the update @Mamanyt1953🤗
VERY glad of the good UPdate on sweet, handsome Carleton!
And yes, hoping and praying Jcatbird Jcatbird is up and running soon. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::compsurfing::agree:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Not much to report on from my parts, however, we're finally getting some rain, and I think I can see my grass jumping for joy.
Hopefully it helps, otherwise I may have resort to this. :lol:

1663525341056.png

Jcatbird Jcatbird : if you happen to see this, hugs to you and the clowder from me and Ruby. :lovecat2:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not much to report on from my parts, however, we're finally getting some rain, and I think I can see my grass jumping for joy.

View attachment 431920

Jcatbird Jcatbird : if you happen to see this, hugs to you and the clowder from me and Ruby. :lovecat2:
You and me both! We got a good rain about a week ago, but we're still on "no outside watering" until the 20th due to the drought here in la-la land...:sigh:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
VERY glad of the good UPdate on sweet, handsome Carleton!
And yes, hoping and praying Jcatbird Jcatbird is up and running soon. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::compsurfing::agree:
Ditto. Glad to hear the good report about Carelton.You are missed Jcatbird Jcatbird . Hope you can get on soon again.

Here is a video to make you laugh. The Ultimate Cat Daddy part 2 video. Hope everyone is doing okay. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 🙂

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ditto. Glad to hear the good report about Carelton.You are missed Jcatbird Jcatbird . Hope you can get on soon again.

Here is a video to make you laugh. The Ultimate Cat Daddy part 2 video. Hope everyone is doing okay. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 🙂

I was just about to say that Karim should ditch her. But then she showed love for one of the furmily. ;)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
we're finally getting some rain, and I think I can see my grass jumping for joy.
Great meme! I can definitely relate to painting the lawn green.

Here is a video to make you laugh. The Ultimate Cat Daddy part 2 video.
So cute, funny and realistic. I sent the video to DH. :biggrin:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lovely news about Carelton!

I am not happy. North Carolina has decided that it will stay on Daylight Savings Time year round! First, I LIKE THE DARK! That is why I sleep during the day. Second, when it gets dark an hour earlier, the 50 million kids in the complex go in earlier, and it is quieter. I REALLY like quiet! I shall live, but I WILL not be happy about this!

Jcatbird Jcatbird , hope your phone issues are resolved speedily. You are missed!

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not much to report on from my parts, however, we're finally getting some rain, and I think I can see my grass jumping for joy.....
Ooooooooh my! I sure hope this won't turn out to be one of those "Be careful what you wish for!" moments........

Perhaps best advice would be...put away that paintbrush!!!

HURRY.jpg

The "Good (?) News": you won't be alone :lol:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Happy Tuesday Everyone! And Happy Tuna Tuesday to our cats!

1663671409460.png

I am not happy. North Carolina has decided that it will stay on Daylight Savings Time year round! First, I LIKE THE DARK!
I'm the opposite, and love the LIGHT, so early evenings depress me. But so do late mornings, so year round DST would mean the sun not coming up till almost 9AM in January. For that reason, I'm good with staying with the 2 time changes a year. Maybe North Carolina is far enough south that you don't have those really late winter sunrises, and year round DST will work for most everyone. Hugs to you, though, who already knows you won't like it. 🤗

Ooooooooh my! I sure hope this won't turn out to be one of those "Be careful what you wish for!" moments........
Yeah, we needed rain, but a hurricane, not so much. Fingers crossed it ends up tracking further south, and doesn't make Canadian landfall. :crossfingers:

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, we needed rain, but a hurricane, not so much. Fingers crossed it ends up tracking further south, and doesn't make Canadian landfall.

In the (very) old days, pre-internet and pre-long distance telephone service [millennial translation: "Waaaay back in the day"], when you needed to send some news quickly, one would send a "telegram"......for bad news, one would begin with the words "REGRET TO INFORM".....

rubysmama rubysmama - REGRET TO INFORM: THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! In fact, it's swung to the left>>>towards you!

Current best advice is to have Jcatbird Jcatbird express ship her boat up to you - I'm sure Banjo will oblige (she'll most likely captain it herself).

Second advisory: keep an eye on its track!

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the (very) old days, pre-internet and pre-long distance telephone service [millennial translation: "Waaaay back in the day"], when you needed to send some news quickly, one would send a "telegram"......for bad news, one would begin with the words "REGRET TO INFORM".....

rubysmama rubysmama - REGRET TO INFORM: THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! In fact, it's swung to the left>>>towards you!

Current best advice is to have Jcatbird Jcatbird express ship her boat up to you - I'm sure Banjo will oblige (she'll most likely captain it herself).

Second advisory: keep an eye on its track!
I well remember those days, when phone numbers had a two letter prefix, and you called the operator for long distance. There was a local place, a combination soda fountain, newsstand, and bus stop called the Oasis that also served as the Western Union office where you could send telegrams or money orders across the country. But that was a long, long time ago.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I well remember those days, when phone numbers had a two letter prefix, and you called the operator for long distance. There was a local place, a combination soda fountain, newsstand, and bus stop called the Oasis that also served as the Western Union office where you could send telegrams or money orders across the country. But that was a long, long time ago.
Passenger pigeons? The Pony Express? :crackup:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I well remember those days, when phone numbers had a two letter prefix
I also remember how happy my mom was when we went from a 7-party line to a 3-party line! And her teaching me our "ring pattern" so I would know when to answer the phone!

With you 100%, Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 ! I wish they'd do away with DST altogether. I've trained myself to get up at 7 each morning, but in truth, I'm a night person...like most cats.:winkcat:
I went into mourning too soon! Did some more digging, and although it passed in NC's legislature, it has to be held until a National vote is taken...

Good grief...I have forgotten to take out a sheet of styrofoam. It is now a cat scratching block. Ms. Thang just walked across the livingroom shedding syrofoam "snowflakes" from her paws like dandruff. Maybe I can rent her out come the Christmas season!

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom ConCATulations!!!
N NY cat man They had cans back then? :crackup:
Hopefully Jcatbird Jcatbird will have this new thing they call the world wide web soon. 😑
Hey, now; just because I was born during Harry Truman's first term doesn't mean that my childhood was bereft of any sort of modernity. We did, after all, have the Montgomery Ward catalog in the outhouse. And no, it wasn't there for reading purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.