My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Meme for 2 I saw this and thought of you. This is sort of how it goes. Lol This is my life and the life of all who bring in a new adoption or rescue. Sometimes it goes slow and sometimes quickly but every cat moves at its own pace. I hope this makes you and everyone else here smile. I did!
So wonderful. WHO doesn't love Simon's Cat?!! Thanks for sharing. I chuckled, even feeling like I'm feeling these days.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hey, guys, I got to talk with Jcatbird Jcatbird tonight for a bit. Her cell phone mostly works for calls, but gets only intermittent internet connection. She said to tell you all to KEEP POSTING! Sometimes she reads, but gets kicked offline before posting, but she really hates it when no one posts. SO...orders from Da Boss...Keep on yammering away on here!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I like to post about good news whenever possible so here goes - a little over a week since we had to rush Carleton to the vet and I'm happy to report he's acting like his old lovable self. :catlove:

Fingers, toes and paws crossed Jcatbird Jcatbird gets her internet connection back very soon. :crossfingers: :greenpaw: :bluepaw: Thanks for the update @Mamanyt1953🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.