My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The apple warning came out a week or more ago and the other part of it was to urge people to update their phone's system to iOS 15.6.1 Most people have theirs set to Automatic. I like to do it manually.
I also do my updates manually since I like to look up if there are any bugs or glitches. Jcatbird Jcatbird If this helps I started a thread about the update here: Has anyone done the latest Apple security update?

Sending prayers and hugs to your dear friend who had an unfortunate accident and needs hospitalization. 🙏 :grouphug: 🙏 I hope your cable and phone problems are resolved soon and someone up there is looking down upon you with an abundance of love. :hugs:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just thought I share this Inspirational Sunset video. I wish I could jump into the screen. Just gorgeous! Here's to getting over the hump tomorrow and that the rest of the week get's easier.
Take care everyone! 🙂

Thanks for sharing those, Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose and wishing you the same!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Just thought I share this Inspirational Sunset video. I wish I could jump into the screen. Just gorgeous! Here's to getting over the hump tomorrow and that the rest of the week get's easier.
Take care everyone! 🙂

Beautiful video. Thnks a lot for sharing.
Wish me luck guys. I am trying to look for another job and today I have been called for an interview.

here is a beautiful flower for you all, to be plucked from my garden.

it is called a Passion Flower plant:

BF1B2BC7-F4B7-4A25-A7C1-B603B9DDD2B2.jpeg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just learned that we live in the Twilight zone here.:lol: Who would ever have guessed that?!?!? I spent hours on the phone with tech support. More on that later. I hope everyone here is well and that kitties are okay. Maria Bayote Maria Bayote How is Bourbon? I keep thinking about how things are going.
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Thanks about the software info. I did know and have been on that. That’s part of why I have not been on as much lately. Arrrgh.
rubysmama rubysmama Thank you! I’ll be here as I can. It’s hard to get through to another dimension sometimes. Hugs sent through!!!! Did they get there? ;) neely neely I’ll see you on that thread.👍 Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Beautiful video. Inspurrational! Purrfect timing for a relaxing moment.Ahhhhhhhhhh.
Furballsmom Furballsmom I am definitely going to start charging admission here! Mackie thinks he should get paid to entertain as a stand up comedian anyway. Lol Banjo has offered to collect the ticket money. Yeah. It would probably all be spent on catnip and kitty treats!
Margot Lane Margot Lane I could stand to forget my name a few minutes too! Lol Gonna go back and be hypnotized. A little nature does wonders!
N NY cat man Brain cloud. Michelle knows you know how but, maybe you need something yummy for energy? Turn about is fair play? Lol Seven course meal and then you need a nap before working? :lol: Delay tactics?
strider rose strider rose I hope you are back to feeling much better now. Whistle sends whistles!
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 I had to laugh at that cartoon. I have seen birds sneak up on kitties before. Ack! It brought to mind a video I saw somewhere of a cat being bird bombed and the kitty did the most amazing gymnastic move!
tabbytom tabbytom The smile post is coming and I know you’ll like seeing the second featured kitty. She’s been doing so well. You’d never know she’s had to live a feral life twice.
To everyone, my “sis” is now staying with her son to recover a bit before more surgery. Thank you to everyone for the thoughts and prayers. She means a lot to us here. She has been a big part of our lives for about twenty years and I desperately want to see her out of pain again. She’s getting there.
Things are buzzing around here. Literally! Lol Helicopters are overhead and using Lidar technology. Interesting stuff but not to kitties! It seems that Lidar works better late at night? Whoever flies those helicopters must be great pilots. Of course, Banjo tells me that she could do it better.:bicolorcat: I have handed out a generous amount of catnip and the kitties are all nipped out so, not as nervous tonight. In fact, not nervous at all now! Lol
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote I just saw your post come in as I was typing this. I hope the interview goes Purrfectly and that a new job will be exciting and fun. The flower is beautiful. Passion flower? Beautiful and most appropriate for cat lover passion. Those grew wild where I lived many years ago. It’s been a long time since I have seen one. Thank you! It brings back many fond memories.

Good luck on the interview!:heartshape:
Smiles coming!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The life of a feral outside can be tough. Inside feral? You be the judge. For anyone trying to decide if they should bring a feral in or if a feral can be socialized and happy inside, here is your answer.

Banjo fell asleep in my lap.
E27823A8-D5D3-4484-87B7-F03413DB1FC2.jpeg

She’s dreaming.
2FD58A97-34D1-4F0D-93C8-32E5810CB4E5.jpeg

I wonder what she’s dreaming.
ED75F838-FBE6-49DA-9096-7109E77CF9F6.jpeg

She’s holding on to me.
D78691F0-B163-4C69-BF4E-057BB17C7BE0.jpeg

Feral? Lol Not any more.
8AB774AA-6280-400E-AE98-163380FFFBA9.jpeg

Good dream Banjo?
4A12D06E-F9D4-4B88-92B7-0A5F134323EC.jpeg

Mmmmmm. Yes.
0031D739-E9BA-42F5-BEB7-7C226271A339.jpeg

Dreaming of magical gnomes and hugging them.
3AAC3D85-503A-4A38-B60D-55C478320469.jpeg

Joining us for dreams Thrasher?
22312AF5-EB91-4830-BE5C-27FCBB8DE220.jpeg

That sweet kitty face is my happy dream Thrasher.
01F4644F-5F8C-453B-B69E-86CA6C56C0F4.jpeg

Come snuggle with us.
4BA48545-BA0A-41C9-8179-EBD93CA073DF.jpeg

Awww.
5A761D29-0C2E-4E3B-8965-EE4C4EA33E79.jpeg

Kitty snuggles.
F4E9639E-E7C5-44AA-954C-29BE220802D4.jpeg

Will a feral ever be a lap cat?
839473BB-4BB1-481A-8848-E17AF4AE4A88.jpeg

They can!
BBBC4093-B70E-4A8D-96D7-ADDA8EBDB7D7.jpeg

The cat that could not be trapped! Lol Rescued, lost and then returned to us.
E2956507-AAB7-4E76-B84D-F907AD20F000.jpeg

What would you dream Thrasher?
92B35F0A-5175-4ADB-A00F-F2B98E30DE3E.jpeg

Simple. To kiss every hooman and love them all.
3E786EAD-2492-40EA-A312-9996D9ECCA2A.jpeg

Go ahead Thrasher. TCS is the place to do it!

Smmmmmmmack.:lovecat3::redheartpump: Love you all TCS!
D698C829-E8B1-4F8E-93A4-B47A317A1C80.jpeg

Ferals and rescues of any kind can do anything they dream. They are a dream come true. Kiss a feral today! (After socializing. Lol)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
The life of a feral outside can be tough. Inside feral? You be the judge. For anyone trying to decide if they should bring a feral in or if a feral can be socialized and happy inside, here is your answer.
A feral brought in will be a fellow (feral no more) member of the house. :heartshape: :heartshape: :heartshape:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
here is a beautiful flower for you all, to be plucked from my garden.

it is called a Passion Flower plant:
Oh, that's beautiful. Thanks for sharing. :)

Wish me luck guys. I am trying to look for another job and today I have been called for an interview.
:goodluck:

Hugs sent through!!!! Did they get there? ;)
They did !!! And hugs, and love, is being sent back to you.

cute-sending-virtual-hug.gif

To everyone, my “sis” is now staying with her son to recover a bit before more surgery. Thank you to everyone for the thoughts and prayers.
Glad she's well enough to stay with her son. Sending wishes for a continued recovery, then successful surgery.

Ferals and rescues of any kind can do anything they dream.
Lovely seeing former ferals Banjo and Thrasher looking so happy and relaxed. Dreams do come true. :catlove:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote All the very best for your interview!
We had those growing wild on the fence on our house two locations ago.
Jcatbird Jcatbird "Feral" is a word that should mean "humans failed us or our immediate ancestors." It is really meaningless apart from that. Cats are mammals like we are, hard-wired to be social and affectionate. *PRAYERS* for the human population to wake up and realize that, and act accordingly.
I've had two IT problems recently myself. Not sure the source but SNAFU and FUBAR are always worth bearing in mind. Also, there's the "R" Factor (Russians).:argh:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird What could be cuter than two lovely former ferals fast asleep? :sleepycat: Banjo and Thrasher are clearly on cloud 9.:cloud9:
Best of luck and continued prayers for your "sis." May her next surgery go smoothly and may you be reunited with her soon.🙏

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Fingers and paws crossed for your interview. :crossfingers: :bluepaw: Please keep us posted.

May everyone else on this thread be safe and well. Hugs to all your kitties. :catlove:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird What could be cuter than two lovely former ferals fast asleep? :sleepycat: Banjo and Thrasher are clearly on cloud 9.:cloud9:
Best of luck and continued prayers for your "sis." May her next surgery go smoothly and may you be reunited with her soon.🙏

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Fingers and paws crossed for your interview. :crossfingers: :bluepaw: Please keep us posted.

May everyone else on this thread be safe and well. Hugs to all your kitties. :catlove:
*Back at'cha, neely neely , on the "safe and well" and SNORGLES feline-ward.*

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
All the best on your interview!
Fingers and paws crossed for your interview. :crossfingers: :bluepaw: Please keep us posted.
I just saw your post come in as I was typing this. I hope the interview goes Purrfectly and that a new job will be exciting and fun. The flower is beautiful. Passion flower? Beautiful and most appropriate for cat lover passion. Those grew wild where I lived many years ago. It’s been a long time since I have seen one. Thank you! It brings back many fond memories.
Yes, its a gift from my husband. He bought it online and have it delivered to the house. He knows I love flowering plants. They call it Passion Flower plant because they say it looks like the crown of thorns of Jesus. Red color is also available.

All the very best for your interview!
To all those who sent goodluck messages for my interview, a big THANK YOU. However, I truly regret to say I did not make it. :(
I am looking for a new job because the present company I am in is not doing good and I am afraid it would close down any time. If I lose my job and be forced to return to my country, I will be leaving behind my colony who already depend on me for daily food - morning and night, plus all the other factors such as financial issues when I have no more monthly income.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
To all those who sent goodluck messages for my interview, a big THANK YOU. However, I truly regret to say I did not make it. :(
I am looking for a new job because the present company I am in is not doing good and I am afraid it would close down any time. If I lose my job and be forced to return to my country, I will be leaving behind my colony who already depend on me for daily food - morning and night, plus all the other factors such as financial issues when I have no more monthly income.
Another door will be opened for you. Sending 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.