tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Margot Lane Margot Lane Well hi! I hope all is well there.

tabbytom tabbytom Banjo and I both loved the frogs hugging! Such a Purrfect photo!:clapcat::hugs: Tadpoles coming soon? Lolololololol

neely neely That is so kind. I can say that Marcus is greatly loved. You should see him with that squeaky toy! It makes me laugh every time. He adores that toy. The other cats might give it a push since it is a spiky ball but Marcus is the one who delights in making it squeak. I guess he is thinking ,” Very strange creature! It’s not a mouse, not a bird, some giant bug?” Lol
He will be around more. ;) I am trying to shift things around but must be careful since he is FIV and Mackie (Felv) got moved recently to accommodate Banjo. Juggling cats time! Again. Lol
That garden is gorgeous. I think they should make room in there for me and the kitties! The kitties tell me they would give free pest control because they would bring Froggie! Happy Marvelous Monday to you and e

rubysmama rubysmama Very glad all is okay there. The Coneflower is such a beautiful flower. Mine bloomed weakly this year. Pale in color. The plant looked great though! Lol
Marcus is becoming a very happy kitty. It’s so nice to see. He is okay with being photographed now so.... make room Banjo! :lol:

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Moanday! That made me laugh. A moaning laugh? Lol

I think Banjo can add something to moaning marvelous Monday.

The hooman says I should move over for Marcus?
90DAAB45-C7D9-43BF-8F9D-9BCD56175F9E.jpeg

Umm.
657E4ED2-B7D1-475A-84F4-907BD24A4F00.jpeg

Let me think about this. How can I put it?
884CBFDC-B24D-4FFA-B5A8-3720CD5EDCE3.jpeg

Pfffffffttttttttttttttttttty!
3484A166-D55A-498E-9499-92B503A19AC5.jpeg

Ahahahaha hahahahahahaha!
AC643415-ED41-4186-8EDC-CA2E1EB0C19F.jpeg

Banjo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just kidding. Hitting the delete Button now.
E384C47B-14D3-40DD-921F-5C19165BFA2E.jpeg

12A9D4C8-138D-46CF-9CB1-B21F1E079CB6.jpeg

^delete.....:bicolorcat: The hooman made me do it.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! Catching up some. I had an out of state family wedding to go to- Oklahoma in August is lovely if you love the heat and humidity- and it was a very fun 4 days of "wedding stuff" and seeing people.
Things all in all are very good.
It was good to see Marcus!
And all these gorgeous flowers. I have a couple of evening primrose blooming, and I'll see what I can capture tomorrow. Tomatoes are ripening!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry guys, just a quick question. Since Bourbon has asthma and every now and then she needs to go to the vet for a steam, can I just buy any kind of nebulizer and make a DIY steam box for her, one that is large enough for her to fit inside? I have seen some on the internet. Is the nebulizer used for humans also applicable for cats?

Sorry I keep ringing my vet but maybe occupied at the moment.

Something like below. If its ok I will run to the mall now and buy a much larger box and a nebulizer.

1661336201364.png

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry also Maria Bayote Maria Bayote . I am not too knowledgeable about that. I hope you vet returns your call, if not you put a thread up in the health forum like Ruby'smama mentioned. I hope you can hear from someone who has experience with this matter. I hope Bourbon feels better. ❤

Jcatbird Jcatbird I love the last smile-nobody takes the spotlight from Banjo-not even Marcus! :lol:

Hope all is well at Chez Catbird and I hope everyone is doing well here on this thread. I love the flower pics that you have been sharing. Here is a beautiful gif. I just love scenic & sunrise/sunset pics. Very peaceful. :cloud9: Well take care everyone.
good-morning.gif

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird
Since you asked, the remodel is still on hold, but I got some bad news today. Once the upstairs bathroom is done, she wants me to gut the downstairs one. It seems that that one is always cold in the winter, and she suspects that there is no insulation in the outer walls. Too, she wants to get rid of the current light arrangement and replace it with something else. And the beat goes on.........and on.........and on.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird
Since you asked, the remodel is still on hold, but I got some bad news today. Once the upstairs bathroom is done, she wants me to gut the downstairs one. It seems that that one is always cold in the winter, and she suspects that there is no insulation in the outer walls. Too, she wants to get rid of the current light arrangement and replace it with something else. And the beat goes on.........and on.........and on.
I know a lot of people just keep changing everything on their property. *sigh* What can I say except...I sympathize.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know a lot of people just keep changing everything on their property. *sigh* What can I say except...I sympathize.
I never should have demonstrated any do-it-yourself talents whatsoever, so I only have myself to blame. I should have learned from past experience, too. I once worked for a real cheapskate, who thought that pay raises were illegal. He asked if I knew how to weld, and I said no. It wasn't until he ponied up another $2 an hour that- Shazam!- I suddenly knew how.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never should have demonstrated any do-it-yourself talents whatsoever, so I only have myself to blame. I should have learned from past experience, too. I once worked for a real cheapskate, who thought that pay raises were illegal. He asked if I knew how to weld, and I said no. It wasn't until he ponied up another $2 an hour that- Shazam!- I suddenly knew how.
As my dad would say, "You been eatin' them smart pills!" :yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.