My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
I never should have demonstrated any do-it-yourself talents whatsoever, so I only have myself to blame. I should have learned from past experience, too. I once worked for a real cheapskate, who thought that pay raises were illegal. He asked if I knew how to weld, and I said no. It wasn't until he ponied up another $2 an hour that- Shazam!- I suddenly knew how.
Maybe you’ll find some hidden treasures behind the walls…

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry also Maria Bayote Maria Bayote . I am not too knowledgeable about that. I hope you vet returns your call, if not you put a thread up in the health forum like Ruby'smama mentioned. I hope you can hear from someone who has experience with this matter. I hope Bourbon feels better. ❤

Jcatbird Jcatbird I love the last smile-nobody takes the spotlight from Banjo-not even Marcus! :lol:

Hope all is well at Chez Catbird and I hope everyone is doing well here on this thread. I love the flower pics that you have been sharing. Here is a beautiful gif. I just love scenic & sunrise/sunset pics. Very peaceful. :cloud9: Well take care everyone.
View attachment 430128
I could just stare at this and stare at this and forget my own name!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! I am here for a brief time. The kitties are all okay but we have been on a hunt for better food. Their nerves have been on edge because of so much odd activity in the area. Many, many helicopters that were hovering just above the tree tops and they send limbs down with a crash and pine cones like little bombs. The squirrels are enjoying the cones though! Lol Surveyors are still tromping around and I have now requested again that they notify me before any entry here. I suspect lines have been cut here during some clearing because services for cable and phone have suffered greatly. It’s just a constant follow up on my part to keep things in order. I have had three people show up wanting to buy the place. They just don’t see the ,” No Trespassing” signs? :headscratch: Locked gates and chained driveways? Maybe I should try some reverse psychology? Welcome all with lots of money and cat food! Entry fee , month supply for a Clowder and hours of physical labor in the litter mines. Beware of Lions!:flail:
On top of everything else, apple announced a big security risk/breach? Unh. My phone is unhappy.
Lastly, the lady who I refer to as my dearest friend/ twin sister is hospitalized. First a car wreck and now serious surgery. She is the one in the pictures where BJ was hiding under her skirt. He adored her. Just a lot going on that must be handled. Oh.... lol I spotted four kittens today. I don’t know if they belong to a neighbor but will try to find out. Super cute babies and so intent on the food I them, they climbed in the plates and allowed me to pet and then hold them for a minute. So cute! I wonder what Banjo would think of kittens. Lol Lady is very excited. She saw them and took her lamb toy to the door.
I don’t know what will happen with my phone. Trying to get a way to solve the issues.So..... pretty boring around here. Lololololololololololololololl!
What do you do when there are bumps in the road?
Bumps?
2B70DB0C-E900-49D0-8AAE-F2C51A9C79CE.jpeg

Bumps? Are they fleas?
B06D9BAC-87F8-4D09-AEBA-952846AF9151.jpeg

I just lay on the bumps.
6742A47E-B26B-4A0E-8C25-BAE90E07EBFD.jpeg

No, no, no Precious. That’s not how you straighten out bumps!
59A0AEFB-1218-4A06-8E0A-DA9AE1068600.jpeg

You use them to sharpen your claws.
28C42E86-BF23-4B27-97CC-9192D57F0D01.jpeg

Smooth roads come w cats. I am a cat. Ahahahahahahahahaha.
990A0770-B5EC-49FF-AAE6-AAF9455240DF.jpeg

Mama, Flowers, Precious and all the others send purrs to all here. I don’t know how long it will take me to get things straightened out on the phone or with the other things going on but it is so great to see everyone posting and holding down the cat fort. I laughed, I smiled, I worried and prayed. I hope all members and kitties are okay. Hoping for treasures to come from walls later. I love the pictures, the Pawverb and sending out hopes, good wishes, vibes and prayers for anyone struggling and for all kitties. Maria Bayote Maria Bayote I have seen where people used a carrier as a way to use a nebulizer. Covered with a towel or cloth and the nebulizer inserted. Hugs, hugs, hugs to everyone! We will be back.:grouphug2::touched:Prayers for my friend please.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! I am here for a brief time. The kitties are all okay but we have been on a hunt for better food. Their nerves have been on edge because of so much odd activity in the area. Many, many helicopters that were hovering just above the tree tops and they send limbs down with a crash and pine cones like little bombs. The squirrels are enjoying the cones though! Lol Surveyors are still tromping around and I have now requested again that they notify me before any entry here. I suspect lines have been cut here during some clearing because services for cable and phone have suffered greatly. It’s just a constant follow up on my part to keep things in order. I have had three people show up wanting to buy the place. They just don’t see the ,” No Trespassing” signs? :headscratch: Locked gates and chained driveways? Maybe I should try some reverse psychology? Welcome all with lots of money and cat food! Entry fee , month supply for a Clowder and hours of physical labor in the litter mines. Beware of Lions!:flail:
On top of everything else, apple announced a big security risk/breach? Unh. My phone is unhappy.
Lastly, the lady who I refer to as my dearest friend/ twin sister is hospitalized. First a car wreck and now serious surgery. She is the one in the pictures where BJ was hiding under her skirt. He adored her. Just a lot going on that must be handled. Oh.... lol I spotted four kittens today. I don’t know if they belong to a neighbor but will try to find out. Super cute babies and so intent on the food I them, they climbed in the plates and allowed me to pet and then hold them for a minute. So cute! I wonder what Banjo would think of kittens. Lol Lady is very excited. She saw them and took her lamb toy to the door.
I don’t know what will happen with my phone. Trying to get a way to solve the issues.So..... pretty boring around here. Lololololololololololololololl!
What do you do when there are bumps in the road?
Bumps?
View attachment 430365
Bumps? Are they fleas?
View attachment 430366
I just lay on the bumps.
View attachment 430367
No, no, no Precious. That’s not how you straighten out bumps!
View attachment 430368
You use them to sharpen your claws.
View attachment 430369
Smooth roads come w cats. I am a cat. Ahahahahahahahahaha.
View attachment 430370
Mama, Flowers, Precious and all the others send purrs to all here. I don’t know how long it will take me to get things straightened out on the phone or with the other things going on but it is so great to see everyone posting and holding down the cat fort. I laughed, I smiled, I worried and prayed. I hope all members and kitties are okay. Hoping for treasures to come from walls later. I love the pictures, the Pawverb and sending out hopes, good wishes, vibes and prayers for anyone struggling and for all kitties. Maria Bayote Maria Bayote I have seen where people used a carrier as a way to use a nebulizer. Covered with a towel or cloth and the nebulizer inserted. Hugs, hugs, hugs to everyone! We will be back.:grouphug2::touched:Prayers for my friend please.
*PRAYERS* from the heart for your sis. I had a friend like that--she'll always be the Sister of my heart.
The apple warning came out a week or more ago and the other part of it was to urge people to update their phone's system to iOS 15.6.1 (Settings>General>Automatic Updates (or manual)) Most people have theirs set to Automatic. I like to do it manually. As soon as I read the warning I immediately updated. You'll want to do that now if you haven't already.
Love to all at/connected to Chez Catbird!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird : thank you for taking time to check in and post. :redheartpump:

Sorry about your friend. Sending positive thoughts that she has a full recovery. :vibes::vibes::vibes:

Sounds like things continue to be hectic in and around Chez Catbird. I hope some day things settle down, but that meanwhile you manage to stay on top of things.

Love and hugs to you and the clowder. :redheartpump::catlove:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
So good to hear from you Jcatbird Jcatbird . Sounds like you are in the middle of a whirl wind with all those things happening at once. 🙏🙏🙏 for your dear friend in the hospital, for you and everyone at Chez Catbird, and for your town. I pray your friend recovers from her injuries and for you and your neighbors to have a little peace with all that has been happening lately. I hope all issues you encounter get resolves and things get back to some resemblance of normal. I have stuff going on as well. Hang in there. :alright::goldstar::heartshape:

Hope everyone here is doing okay. Take care. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.