Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CCA93541-7A37-4E62-AA3B-404CF29768EC.jpeg
This photo is of the kitten that is in foster care. It is the kitten that belongs to Thrasher and is still a bit small for adoption. Her name is Onyx and she is seen here trying to investigate a new creature. What is a dog?

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
How wonderful, all those kitties going to forever homes! I know how you miss each one, but I know how you rejoice, as well!

I hope the missing babies turn up. They may well have found a snug place to wait out the weather. Let us know!

Many, many hugs!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I spotted two kittens today. They belong to a cat that have I seen, but not in a while. She is a sister to a litter mate , Uncle Mitty. Ouch. The kittens are beautiful. Fluffy and lovely. Of course I will attempt to get these kittens and mom. The mother is Mitsy and she abandoned her last litter. Banjo and Whistle are two of that litter. It looks like Banjo and Whistle have a home as soon as they get all there betting completed. I will miss the laughter but it will be great for them. New pics coming!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mittwo. Very used to being an inside lady now. She is now spending time cuddling with me. Yay. I think she is ready to start a new life.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1E9C05BA-E274-4491-8695-B6BA7E5C1A16.jpeg
Norachan Norachan You noticed the strange eye. The eyes have it! Here is an upsize for you. A green ring inside the gold. Not seen that before myself. His Aunt that I have here for adoption has it too but hers are light green on dark. Banjo here.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
89462B0D-0CD6-4D0A-A6F2-1DD4D2574DCE.jpeg
For any who have been following this with hope for their own pursuit of catching and taming kitties.......never give up! Progress can happen in the oddest ways. My rescue, Mountain Bear had remained a bit skiddish until the past few weeks. He had definitely become tame but I wasn’t sure what had made the difference. Today I discovered that he has made peace with himself. In fact he has learned to love himself. Here is my proof. ;):yess::heartshape:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Posted about a cat that has appeared sporadically over the last year+. She was the cat that left Banjo here with siblings Whistle, Painter and Cordial. I have confirmation tonight. Mitsy has kittens! Oh boy! I went for 11 loose kittens , down to 6 and now back up. She doesn’t have two. She has three. Up side to this is that if someone had to have kittens I am glad they come from her. She produced some beautiful and smart kittens. Even catching them at 4 months they have socialized into great little cat friends. Anyone reading here knows the laughter they have shared with us. Since I can’t locate the others right now I will be throwing my focus on these kittens right wway. The earlier I get them, and Mom, the better. Two are white with grey markings and one is grey. Only saw them brief and with my bad eyes I could not determine much about detailed marks but I saw fluffiness! Can’t wait to get to them. It will be a rush to get them safe. Starting on it tomorrow. Will have to be very careful with this mom since I know she has taken kittens away and abandoned in the past. Working on plan A ,B and C already. I hope I will get pics to post soon.:gaah:kitten season!:help:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yeah, kitten season! I know that two of my gals have litters. Little Bit and Callie. Little Bit will bring hers to me later on, I'm sure. She brought the last two, and they are in homes now. Dunno about Callie, as she has just started coming to me for her supper.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
C66FA53B-A8B2-4EC5-B7EF-E1194FEFAF5B.jpeg
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I am so glad Little Bit will bring the babies to you. I hope Callie will see this and follow suit. I have found that my cats observe everything around them and act or react accordingly. I am still missing kitties here but I don’t think they have ventured far. It remains to be seen. I did get pics of the “other” babies but they are all blur. The kittens are afraid. The chaos that surrounds this area causes upheavals and the cats vanish. According to my neighbor the gunfire last night occurred very near his house. Between that and the rain the kitties are staying under cover. I will try to get better pics if the kittens are here tomorrow. I am going to do all I can to get them. Even the Bears were on their caves today. I did get Mountain Bear to pose so I will post it. He may be the bravest Bear now! I think he has settled in to being a social kitty! It does pay to be patient with them. As for the other kitties....... tomorrow is a new day. We will start again!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ashade1 ashade1 Thank you for taking time out of your VERY busy schedule to give me encouragement. I am reading everything you are posting about rescues. I am so thankful you are taking care of so many. I will keep plugging along with the support of everyone here and
E9F9C57B-9AE8-4960-9656-7A093578AA66.jpeg
keep the photos coming for you. Cats win our hearts and the photos share their stories. I’ll try to give you one to make you smile!:wave3: Banjo loves to take selfies with my iPhone. I pulled a switch and put the house phone down for investigation. Banjo realized it didn’t do amazing things and was not amused. My giggles didn’t help!

Status
Not open for further replies.