My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your welcome. Clouds have always fascinated me. Just thought I share a few pics. Glad you enjoyed them.🙂
I love them, too. I have some great pix of clouds in the Mojave but they're 35mm and I haven't had time to scan. It was a big sky out there and we had the monsoons in the summertime, so lots of dramatic clouds. Amazing sunsets, too.
IMG_0175.JPG
IMG_0240.JPG
IMG_1281.JPG
IMG_0721.JPG
IMG_0735.JPG
IMG_0753.JPG

Here are a few digitals.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I love them, too. I have some great pix of clouds in the Mojave but they're 35mm and I haven't had time to scan. It was a big sky out there and we had the monsoons in the summertime, so lots of dramatic clouds. Amazing sunsets, too.
View attachment 422859View attachment 422860View attachment 422861View attachment 422864View attachment 422865View attachment 422866
Here are a few digitals.
Gorgeous pics. I especially love the second one. I almost expected to see an angel appear. Just sublime. ❤

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise

pearl99

Top Cat
Purraise

pearl99

Top Cat
Purraise
N NY cat man I am the same way. The best I can do is take a half day trip and then I feel really guilty and worry over the cats. So I can understand your wife and other members here who feel the same. Taking care of the outdoor kitties is a labor of love.😺😺😺 Hope everything is coming along with the bathroom renovations. Would love to see the before and after pics.🙂

Jcatbird Jcatbird I am glad you like the cat gif. I think I am just tired of my routine and need to shake things up. Glad you are being kept busy
Love the pics of Bonjure and that gorgeous sunset and clouds. There are some really strange cloud formations. Here are two of them.

Undulatus Asperatus Clouds
View attachment 422856

Mammatus Clouds (looks like a bunch of snow balls)
View attachment 422857
Very strange, but fascinating. Well, I wish everyone a great weekend. Take care. ❤
And these take the cake. So interesting.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
N NY cat man I am the same way. The best I can do is take a half day trip and then I feel really guilty and worry over the cats. So I can understand your wife and other members here who feel the same. Taking care of the outdoor kitties is a labor of love.😺😺😺 Hope everything is coming along with the bathroom renovations. Would love to see the before and after pics.🙂

Jcatbird Jcatbird I am glad you like the cat gif. I think I am just tired of my routine and need to shake things up. Glad you are being kept busy
Love the pics of Bonjure and that gorgeous sunset and clouds. There are some really strange cloud formations. Here are two of them.

View attachment 422856

View attachment 422857
Very strange, but fascinating. Well, I wish everyone a great weekend. Take care. ❤
Wow, those are beautiful images of clouds! I am fascinated by them too!

Jcatbird Jcatbird , I am in love with Bonjour. :redheartpump:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 422856

ammatus Clouds (looks like a bunch of snow balls)
View attachment 422857

View attachment 422856

View attachment 422857
I don't have any 'before' pictures; would you settle for a 'during' one? This is the wall that I had to reframe, as Michele wanted the medicine cabinet to go from hanging on the wall to being inset into the wall- and it's a load-bearing wall, and I had to cut 2 studs to make it work, plus reroute several wires. Here it is so far, sans drywall:
IMG_2056.JPG

There was a joint between 2 drywall panels in the next room, and with no stud to support it, I taped it and used joint compound to reinforce it a bit.
More to come.......

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have any 'before' pictures; would you settle for a 'during' one? This is the wall that I had to reframe, as Michele wanted the medicine cabinet to go from hanging on the wall to being inset into the wall- and it's a load-bearing wall, and I had to cut 2 studs to make it work, plus reroute several wires. Here it is so far, sans drywall:View attachment 422886
There was a joint between 2 drywall panels in the next room, and with no stud to support it, I taped it and used joint compound to reinforce it a bit.
More to come.......
That's going to look really nice when you get it all done!

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
N NY cat man The bathroom renovations is coming along quite nicely. Love to see it when it is finished. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone who was fascinated by those clouds. They are real clouds. I almost didn't believe it when I first saw pics of them. They easily looked photoshopped. Here is a video on strange cloud formations. The two clouds I previously mentioned are in the video. You can see Mammatus Clouds which is No.6 on the list @ 3:51 and Undulatus Asperatus Clouds is listed at No. 3 @ 6:36. The video is very through at explaining how these clouds are formed. Enjoy.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
N NY cat man The bathroom renovations is coming along quite nicely. Love to see it when it is finished. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone who was fascinated by those clouds. They are real clouds. I almost didn't believe it when I first saw pics of them. They easily looked photoshopped. Here is a video on strange cloud formations. The two clouds I previously mentioned are in the video. You can see Mammatus Clouds which is No.6 on the list @ 3:51 and Undulatus Asperatus Clouds is listed at No. 3 @ 6:36. The video is very through at explaining how these clouds are formed. Enjoy.
Informative and gorgeous, Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose -- thanks for sharing with us! I don't think most feral and rescued cats would care much for the dramatic ones that presage storms, but all of my beloved feral and rescued cats in the Mojave loved to sit in the foyer and look out at the land--who's to say they didn't enjoy the cloud formations, too? We would get dramatic thunder-and-lightning storms out there, and with an unobstructed view of the Victor Valley, with multicolored lightning, it was quite a light show. I didn't care much about TV out there--there were all the natural phenomena and creatures to observe!
IMG_1333.JPG
IMG_1380.JPG
IMG_0508.JPG
IMG_0511.JPG

A few more Mojave scenes enjoyed by feral and rescued cats.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Informative and gorgeous, Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose -- thanks for sharing with us! I don't think most feral and rescued cats would care much for the dramatic ones that presage storms, but all of my beloved feral and rescued cats in the Mojave loved to sit in the foyer and look out at the land--who's to say they didn't enjoy the cloud formations, too? We would get dramatic thunder-and-lightning storms out there, and with an unobstructed view of the Victor Valley, with multicolored lightning, it was quite a light show. I didn't care much about TV out there--there were all the natural phenomena and creatures to observe!
View attachment 422967View attachment 422968View attachment 422969View attachment 422970
A few more Mojave scenes enjoyed by feral and rescued cats.
Your welcome. I love your pics from when you were living in the Mohave. Yes, who could watch TV when surrounded by such beauty. I have caught a few of my friendlier ferals purring away looking at a beautiful sunset. However, they can feel it in air when bad weather is coming. Dramatic clouds just confirm what they already know.

Well, have a good night. Take care everyone. 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.