My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari The Origami Paper Shop - Imported and Specialty Origami Paper and if you search "Origami paper" you can peruse a lot more links.
Not only would little humans like these, but I think cats of any PURRsuasion might as well!
scan.jpg

I know my beloved angel Marley would have loved them! She was literally dropped, as a tiny kitten, in my ex's lap at a concert and we smuggled her home on the bus.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate to do it but I will be absent tomorrow and perhaps a bit longer. I have surgery tomorrow. It is outpatient surgery on one eye. I have had this same surgery before so I expect it to go smoothly and quickly. I’ll be missing everyone and have you all in my thoughts. I have the cats lined up to take cate of me. Banjo as nurse, BJ assisting and the rest will take cate of the house and chores. Surely wants to be my snuggle buddy and that works for me. Lol We’ll all be back as quickly as we can. Sending enough love and purrs to carry everyone through until I see you again. :vibes::heartshape::redheartpump::purr::caticon::happycat::bluecat::gingercat2::silver::vancat::winkcat::blackcat2::runningcat::lovecat3::tabbycat::blackcat::bigeyes::winkcat::lovecat4::silver::whiskers::climbcat::silver::coolcat::kneading::redcat::whiskers::dizzycat::silver::zzzcat::lovecat:
You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the eye surgery goes well. Get plenty of rest and do not do anything that may strain your eyes.

We all got to keep paying it forward. Your act of kindness may not feel like a lot to you, but it may mean the world to someone else. You never know. ❤❤❤
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Did I miss something? Is there a new cat in the clowder? Welcome, Surely! Such a cute little face 🥰
You did miss something. And not only one, but two new cats in the clowder.

Not exactly sure when they arrived at Chez Catbird, but here's the link to an update Jcatbird Jcatbird posted about them back on August 10th.
My Feral And Rescued Cats

Jcatbird Jcatbird : hope you're resting comfortably at home, with lots of love and care from the clowder. :catlove:

While you're convalescing, here's a pretty pink Anemone to keep the thread active. I've read they're invasive, so will have to keep an eye that it doesn't take over the garden. But for now, it's just a cute baby, with its first beautiful flower, and lots of buds still to open.

1630581442886.png
1630581490578.png

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama If they are "invasive" (as some ignorant people refer to free-roaming cats) then the world needs many, many more of them. How beautiful!!!
They are beautiful. I guess I'll just have to research TNR for plants. :lol:

Speaking of plants, and while we wait for Banjo to figure out her Mom's password for TCS, here's a few more flower pics.

Morning Glories growing up my neighbour's fence:
1630703855284.png

And a few closeups:
1630703903463.png
1630703936879.png
1630703965109.png

Hope your eye is healing well, Jcatbird Jcatbird . 🤗

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are beautiful. I guess I'll just have to research TNR for plants. :lol:

Speaking of plants, and while we wait for Banjo to figure out her Mom's password for TCS, here's a few more flower pics.

Morning Glories growing up my neighbour's fence:
View attachment 394041

And a few closeups:
View attachment 394042 View attachment 394043 View attachment 394044

Hope your eye is healing well, Jcatbird Jcatbird . 🤗
We have these too! The first color. I keep tearing them out, though, because they are parasitical.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wanted to share some very cool birds from Instagram. The Puffin eyes are not something I've ever noticed before.
Not sure if this is a Hyacinth Macaw, but it might be. Like all parrot species, they are trafficked for the cage trade, so they are in great danger both of extinction and of cruelty by the traffickers to whom they represent profits and not amazing living beings. Many birds die in transit from their homes to the US and other places where people pay a lot of money for them and keep them imprisoned for life, often neglecting them when they become too difficult to handle, and feeding them improperly. *MUCH more than you wanted to know, I'm sure. But yes, a beautiful bird, especially in natural habitat!*

Status
Not open for further replies.