My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi I am not a beet eater. I think they are a pretty color though! For something else. :)

Life can be exciting. Sometimes the best things are unexpected.

I do hope people and kitties get love when they need it. Also, when they don’t need it but just for keeping in reserve.;)
Thank you about my friend. Maybe he did send them. I know he would have tried to spare us any sadness. He loved kitties and he shared a lot of jokes with Mackie. They danced together too.

tabbytom tabbytom Those kitties will always make me laugh. The last one out must have really sucked in his breath! He shrunk! I have often put a link to that video to anyone I felt could use a good laugh. No clowns needed when you have a magic cat carrier! :flail::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4::lovecat4:

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Clown car college.:lol: They must have graduated top of their class. They teach now?
:hugs:

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 That song is special here. It has been from the first day I played it for Sarah. There are a few others by Sheryl Crow that she liked too but that one was played a lot. I will always think of it now and visualize her being danced across the room as the kitties watched her gown swirl in the air. Laughter filled the house. Love filled the air. Perhaps I should have posted the words too? I will but it isn’t meant to bring tears. Imagine a little girl who loved life and music but could not dance on her own. She smiled in the face of anything that came her way. Then imagine that a person she loved as a grandfather scooping her up and swirling her around to music about belief and not giving up. Hair flowing out behind her and her dress enveloping them both. Kitties darting around beside them. Mother watching and her heart filling as the laughter joined the music. This was one of the times you hold in your mind to visit over and over again, long after the fact. Tears? Only that it can’t go on forever. As you know, I am all about belief and never giving up.
I know the words carry great meaning. empties do too as your memories of Samuda and so many others. The greatest of treasures.
Strong convictions and compassionate hearts hold great magic that never dies. It remains in the energy of the love that is shared.
So, here are the words for anyone who wished to hear. Sorry I did not post them before.
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Thank you. I can feel your heartbeat next to mine.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Thank you for the prayers. He deserves peace and love.

Yes! Two more kitties safe. Every life counts.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
hose kitties will always make me laugh. The last one out must have really sucked in his breath! He shrunk! I have often put a link to that video to anyone I felt could use a good laugh. No clowns needed when you have a magic cat carrier! :flail:
Cat are the best entertainers. I never get tired of watching them

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On to the continuing saga of Chez Catbird! The story of the two kitties from the photos last night is that I spotted the little girl on top of my water tank. The little one is not yet much more than a kitten and so very thin. The gray and white make was guarding her. He dared me to approach her. He is also very thin. I have seen him before and tried to get him close but he had obviously been through some tough times. The little girl jumped from the tank and came to me. I was able to pick her up and she immediately snuggled right down into the crook of my arm, head tucked down. The male paced around me. I brought the girl in and grabbed everything I would need. Cage, trap, food, towels, gloves, water bottle with string attached and a flashlight. I got everything set up and put the little one in the cage. I stuck one end of the trap into the cage and left the other end set to triggers shut if the male entered. After a couple of hours in the dark (and mosquitos) I got both kitties. I had already spoken to Pawpurrs human and gotten Pawpurr set up in his bathroom for awhile. We had set up two cages in the house as well. Both kitties are there now, in large cages/Cartier facing each other for company. As it turned out later, the male was not just starving for food but also for human affection. I have held them both and they are as sweet and loving as anyone could want. I have both a flea treatment and Pawpurrs human is in love with both. Lol Me too. The male is now being called Marcus Trax after another cat that saved the life of a kitten. (Bonjour was saved by a grand old feral named Marcus) The little girl has not decided on her name yet. I don’t know if the belong somewhere yet. I have to get them checked for a chip and go through the process of a search. I do not know yet where they will end up but I do know they are safe now. I hope they will check out as healthy. I am nearly certain that Marcus Trax is a cat I have known before and came from the same line as BJ. I am investigating and will keep everyone updated. No matter what I find out as to their history, it is another amazing story of cat love and survival.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom We are in complete agreement! I think that Banjo provided this just for that reason! Well….. maybe not for us but it still works for me. She never ceases to amaze me. ;) :kitty:

Banjo! What are you doing in my secretary?
13FF86B8-5DD5-496E-8767-02AA2DA8F123.jpeg

Uh… I am doing some business.
AFC8F3A1-5566-4E03-8966-6837032B1245.jpeg

I saw the brochure that came with the new carrier you bought for Thrasher and I thought I might enjoy one just like it for a new bed.
DFA7BB6F-9E2E-4B2A-B722-0980F3A1E88D.jpeg

Can I order one?
You have your own carrier Banjo.
CE2B96E0-6FE5-453F-BF4B-B9D5D566FDBD.jpeg

Ahhhhhhhahahahaha. I want one like this! It has a top door and mine doesn’t!
85FAEAFA-B120-45A4-8489-D30C3D5B2DAD.jpeg

I’ll be so sad if I can’t order one.
8CACA01A-F17E-47BB-879D-34A82FB3FBF5.jpeg

I’ll do the ordering for you. No trouble!
A0E87518-D03E-47EF-8538-2228E1275D04.jpeg

That’s not the only thing Banjo.
3419BFF9-CF53-4885-A19D-E27D9CC0747E.jpeg

Then what is it?
C0A18440-709F-4222-B022-B7B9A0B9F15E.jpeg

It costs money!
2CA41043-1324-4D73-85E1-F31742292911.jpeg

I thought you might bring that up!
69FA5BBD-5D42-4612-93DC-174F7138AEED.jpeg

What if I use my own money?
1619FA91-3C57-46C0-9F98-7F5048C5FFAA.jpeg

I’ll pull out my savings.
5388BC45-4E4E-4F26-A501-A9000D2DCA0F.jpeg

See! I have my own money!
0E73D222-96F3-44D6-98FA-5E6A9DF32EB1.jpeg

If I give you the money….
C1F23B36-CF16-4DB1-B9A8-AF431805D251.jpeg

Can we order it then?
4770C357-0150-417F-AD99-9337CC8D77DB.jpeg

Bu.. bu… why is it not enough? Sniff, sniff.
69A6EB45-89CC-4EA8-A1B3-C06B621AC1DD.jpeg

They cost more?
FD1DC798-25CD-41F3-AA3E-DD490335A515.jpeg

This is tewwible!
392078AF-2364-4DA7-9F00-A8874F680C5D.jpeg

I had my heart set on it. Booooohooooo!
4995441C-2FC8-4609-868C-401F54F13A6C.jpeg

Sniff sniff. What?
448A5B1E-528F-4EB4-9E78-414CA13BFB04.jpeg

You will help me buy one?
D9BBCF9C-FA4C-4C9C-8E30-171F7BBA79F7.jpeg

I think I am happy again! Am I smiling?
F8D7FB9F-2D4D-4B5E-80F4-FB21B3AA3D63.jpeg

Yes! She is smiling. I can’t let her feel tewwible! Any cat that can save up for a new bed herself, really deserves to have one! Lol Where did she get cash?:headscratch:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
be safe in Perfect Love
That sounds wonderful. 🙌

Beets? They're dark, dark purplish-red. Kind of a nightmare of a color IMHO.
Oh, 'cause it reminds you of blood? Okay, gotcha. 😲

Laughter filled the house. Love filled the air.
I hope I get to live in a house like that someday. :crossfingers:

Perhaps I should have posted the words too? I will but it isn’t meant to bring tears.
Too late. It made me cry buckets. 😭 Beautiful words though, and very comforting.

I am all about belief and never giving up.
Yes, I know this. And I do try. ;)

Strong convictions and compassionate hearts hold great magic that never dies.
Hopefully evil people don't kill the magic. 🙏

in large cages/Cartier facing each other for company.
Freudian slip? Maybe Cartier is the little one's name? Pretty fancy, I like it. 👍

Man, can I relate to this, Banjo! 💰

Hmmm....I can relate to this too, but it's not an "it" that I had my heart set on....;)

Awww, I like that happy ending! :cheerleader:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom We are in complete agreement! I think that Banjo provided this just for that reason! Well….. maybe not for us but it still works for me. She never ceases to amaze me. ;) :kitty:

Banjo! What are you doing in my secretary?
View attachment 386375
Uh… I am doing some business.
View attachment 386376
I saw the brochure that came with the new carrier you bought for Thrasher and I thought I might enjoy one just like it for a new bed.
View attachment 386377
Can I order one?
You have your own carrier Banjo.
View attachment 386378
Ahhhhhhhahahahaha. I want one like this! It has a top door and mine doesn’t!
View attachment 386379
I’ll be so sad if I can’t order one.
View attachment 386380
I’ll do the ordering for you. No trouble!
View attachment 386381
That’s not the only thing Banjo.
View attachment 386383
Then what is it?
View attachment 386384
It costs money!
View attachment 386385
I thought you might bring that up!
View attachment 386386
What if I use my own money?
View attachment 386387
I’ll pull out my savings.
View attachment 386388
See! I have my own money!
View attachment 386389
If I give you the money….
View attachment 386390
Can we order it then?
View attachment 386391
View attachment 386393
They cost more?
View attachment 386394
This is tewwible!
View attachment 386395
View attachment 386401
Sniff sniff. What?
View attachment 386398
View attachment 386399
I think I am happy again! Am I smiling?
View attachment 386400

Yes! She is smiling. I can’t let her feel tewwible! Any cat that can save up for a new bed herself, really deserves to have one! Lol Where did she get cash?:headscratch:
:think: Does she still have her gold coins the leprechaun sent her? :clover:🍀☘:sunshine:🌻😽

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi No, not blood...IDK, it's just too intense a color to be on something edible. I can't explain that. *Weird aspy thing, I guess.*
Jcatbird Jcatbird I don't only cry when I'm sad, but I do cry easily, and a lot, because feelings overwhelm me a lot. I'm a mess at concerts and movies because I don't hold back. I can cry when I'm very happy, because I'm moved. That song says so much. I think it's a spiritual song. IDK if that's how she wrote it or to Whom she addressed it, but that's how I interpret it. I can see the picture you paint in my mind's eye--so beautiful! Keep that picture in your mind always. *I know you do.* That picture is not finished. It's a forever picture. *You know that.*
I am so glad and grateful that you were able to get those little ones safe! Please keep us UPdated. I was telling my roomie yesterday about our beloved angel Calo, whom she met and loved. He first came into our yard two locations ago, accompanied by angels Tim and Rojita, protecting them. They were a couple and he was their guardian. IDK if he and Rojita were related -- I don't think so -- but I found out later that Tim wasn't because he came from a 'pet' shop. Calo and Rojita spent life being loved by us, and Tim, who was a white cat with a skin problem related to being pale, ended up going to Best Friends and was adopted by a wonderful woman from Vancouver, BC, who is still my dear friend.*And yes, she and her current furmily are finding ways to deal with the heat up there.*
Banjo, you definitely deserve one of those fancy beds! Offering your own munnies is very sweet. Maybe you'd better keep those for an emergency and even though munnies can be hard to come by, I hope your mom can get you one soon. The top door is really nice and can come in very handy sometimes.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi I hope you get to live in a house like that too.
That song is a beautiful sentiment. Good tears are okay.
Don’t worry about evil people, just remain good yourself.
I love happy endings for everyone.

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 She does still have her treasure and her treasure box! She keeps it in her best hiding spot. Lol I’ll try to get that in a post.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 You are not alone in crying out of compassion, caring, love, and many reasons besides sadness. I am like that and many people I know show their hearts that way.
I will always hold that beautiful picture in my mind and if I painted it so that others can see it, I hope it fills hearts just as it does mine. The picture and the laughter remain and continue. Just as the pictures in your mind of all the fur babies will keep living on. The song is spiritual to me too whether it was originally intended that way or not.
Banjo is a smart girl and she contributes in many ways. Her little face those pictures ….. aww! Of course she will keep her savings. She worked hard for it.

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I love that little angel and kittens! It makes me think of Sarah too. Dancing with your Dad! I can imagine that just as you describe it. How lovely! :redheartpump: That made me smile.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Precious heard all the talk about fancy beds. He is a tough big boy and he has his own favorite places.
Precious, don’t you want to be in a bed that fits better?
7CE430A0-5882-44C1-900E-4AB1E41D4D51.jpeg

I am in a bed that fits.
BE1595FF-6431-469D-A7C3-1E5151062C04.jpeg

I don’t think it fits well Precious.
40FE9A89-2496-4D7F-B934-F1FA469D7B23.jpeg

Oh? Watch me.
51100D12-0D03-49A0-AEB1-21701C0A0261.jpeg

See?
1DD103D0-983A-4EE5-AF35-2447F808E0D3.jpeg

Purrfect fit!
F020BD39-A13C-4D6C-A299-2BBAA7275928.jpeg

Lol

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Bitsy's Mom Bitsy's Mom will be moving away and would like to take the 4yo feral shes been feeding when she moves but can't catch him. He was trapped once and has had his rabies shot. She was able to get worm medicine in his food. If anyone has advice on catching this guy please head to her thread 'Feral in my Garage' Thanks folks.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, my suggestions would be all of the ones we probably all know, dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 -- put towels or other camouflaging over the trap, sit on a drop trap if that might be more possible, bait the trap with tuna, salmon, or other favorite wet food. *PRAYERS* for him to come in for her!!! Otherwise, is there a kind neighbor who would keep an eye out for him and let her know after she moves, so she can come and get him right away? Really hoping there will be a way.
Jcatbird Jcatbird Precious is just a precious as his name suggests! VERY handsome, too. I want to snorgle that golden floofy kitteh-belleh! *Somehow I don't think that would be taken too kindly, though, by Precious, big tough guy that he is.*
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 This is one of my favorite songs. I'm sure you must have heard it.
So many beloved faces here!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it's ok with you I'll go ahead and copy and paste your advice. If nothing else for moral support for her.😽
Always feel free, dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 and/or anyone else, to share suggestions, URLs and links. I'm not really enthused about people sharing photos but I know it happens. I always go on the premise that if it's on the net, it can be anywhere. And I'm basically here to help CATS and those who care about them. So share away.

Status
Not open for further replies.