My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having an issue here with the scent of the new flooring! Ack! I don’t know if it is the adhesive or the flooring. I didn’t have this problem before but it’s awful! It has made me feel bad and I have had to open the windows and crank up the heat.
Did the floor fumes do you in? We usually talk every day. Hope you're okay. You said to check on you if you ever disappear, cause it's not by choice. 😲

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH! For those who asked, Scamper was back for the 1AM feeding, a bit the worse for wear. Not badly injured, but he's been fighting the other toms, and had a couple of small patches of fur missing. He let me put ointment on it, and ate like a HORSE, and got lots of loves.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH! For those who asked, Scamper was back for the 1AM feeding, a bit the worse for wear. Not badly injured, but he's been fighting the other toms, and had a couple of small patches of fur missing. He let me put ointment on it, and ate like a HORSE, and got lots of loves.
I’m glad that he’s back!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hey. I just talked with Jcatbird on the phone. She's had to pull all of the flooring back out, with the help of neighbors, and is just worn out. She'll be back ASAP!!! Not to fret. She's still with us, just VERY VERY busy!
Glad to hear that Jcatbird Jcatbird is fine. :cheerleader:
Great to hear that Scamper is back! :clapcat: :jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.