My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi I think Banjo may have hoped to send Muffin that far. Lol It just didn’t quite pan out. She did keep practicing though. I think her real goal is to make things appear so.... hold onto your hat! You may end up dropping in for a visit here! Let us know if you feel yourself being transported with Fairy dust.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night Banjo did search for Muffin. She found her lounging in my lap later. Lol Tricks or tricked?
She went back to her mentor, Froggie. She was a little discouraged about her magic helping with her dreams.
Froggie?!?!?
0A1513D1-F7F9-4B5F-9E5E-93EB37AFDEF0.jpeg

Do I really have what it takes to rescue a lost kitten?
CC2C4DAB-35C8-4FF6-A903-0D22939B6EAD.jpeg

Just don’t give up? Reach deep and use hope and love as my magic?
CB09AE07-E98E-4E0A-AF0D-567B655B003A.jpeg

I will! Thank you for giving me the support an inspiration Froggie. You really are my Prince. I’ll go try with the hat one more time.
C32BC453-39FB-4930-A4D2-3E8EC7BDF2B5.jpeg

Hocus Pocat. Give me what I need right now! Let me pull out some real magic.
9B5AAFDA-67B7-488F-B5A5-09D1FFA49086.jpeg

Now!
DEFD13E3-FB1D-4A28-841D-6EC8333D2771.jpeg

Do you guys see what I see?
04D95DA6-6D5A-4631-BACA-7A316AE47495.jpeg

I gotta look again.
BCE845B3-90B3-4AC2-8258-424334E6BC3A.jpeg

I’m not seeing this am I?
F18DEA74-D98B-44FE-9A26-2F1F05DA8341.jpeg

I feel kind of funny.
853F5B27-B14C-4687-982D-BB2C484EF86A.jpeg

Did I do that?
CF1F478B-0306-45F1-AEAB-F2E464500341.jpeg

This is real Froggie magic!
Froggie? Are you in here doing this?
51AB6A59-78FB-4DAA-8E11-EF024E605DD4.jpeg

I did this? Nooo. I did this with the help of others!
21960EE3-C133-402F-939B-123DBAD97918.jpeg

Awww! Thank you Froggie! Are you feeling my gratitude? Kisses are magic.
279DD084-E913-4D27-9AB5-B2952776FFF5.jpeg

I think I might be ready now. Is it working?

Go my Banjo!
AED87A3C-CFF1-46AB-8647-FD4D615B1BD0.jpeg

Leave your own mark on this world and make it a good one.
A57E76B1-C5D2-4573-9C3E-CF8C016C3E06.jpeg

I did concentrate on leading a lost kitten here. Can a kitten feel my vibes? A kiss to make my mark. I will kiss my Prince every night and keep my dreams alive. I would wish that for everyone.
38128221-CEA4-4CCC-91BF-A2501D91F686.jpeg

Kisses tonight for everyone!:bicolorcat: I have told my story, next let’s see how it played out from another view point.
:greenpaw::bluepaw:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let us know if you feel yourself being transported with Fairy dust.
Ha! If I ever do make it out of here, you know I will shout it from the rooftops. 😉

She was a little discouraged about her magic helping with her dreams.
I know the feeling well Banjo. But we keep trying. 🌈☀

Just don’t give up? Reach deep and use hope and love as my magic?
Reach deep, I like that. Keep loving & keep hoping. You're a smart little girl Banjo...Or was it Froggie? :bicolorcat:+🐸

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BellaGooch BellaGooch Kitties all have great stories for their humans. Lol Banjo and Froggie have taught me a lot and we are very glad you liked their part of the story. :thanks:

M maggiedemi If you shout from my rooftop, I’ll ;)be ready with a ladder.
I think we all have discouraging moments. That’s something that Banjo knows but Froggie reminded her that we can only succeed if we keep working towards our dreams. We may just get fuzzy ears at first but the with support, we can get a Prince. :thumbsup: 🐸 They come in unexpected forms sometimes. :lol:

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Oh no! Eck! That’s an awful feeling. Please don’t fall into the ceiling! If the house spins, better ask for “Glenda the Good!” Perhaps Ruby will lend you her slippers? Tap the heels and say three times ”There’s no place like home!” Hopefully you wake in your bed with Hekitty looking down at you and all is well.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now, the story from the lost kitten.

Once upon a time, there was a lost kitten. He had seen humans before but then he found himself alone in the woods. There were birds and bugs and lots of other creatures but he was scared and hungry. Then he saw a frog. The frog was not scared. It started singing by the kitten and he felt the frog as it caressed him. He became less afraid. The singing was a comforting sound. It was about this time that he got a feeling he should start looking around. The frog hopped along and the kitten watched. He decided to follow the frog and he finally came to a human house. The first night, the house had lights but it was quiet. The frog went to the house and spent the night singing on the window. The next morning the kitten decided to investigate a little more. He was a curious little cat. He , very quietly, went up onto the porch. He put his foot on the steps and his paw fit purrfectly into a paw print there! Hmmm. Strange! Then he saw that the porch had a chair with a nice pillow in it. The sun was shining right in that spot so he climbed up there. He was so tired from standing guard during the night, he quickly fell asleep. After dozing a bit he heard a noise. He looked around and saw a cat looking out the window where the frog had been the night before. It wasn’t his mommy or daddy but it seemed friendly and it did call to him. The cat voice was sweet. It was music to his ears. Then there was a bigger noise! The door of the house was opening! He leaped from the chair but a human saw him! He made it back to the edge of the woods but the human had seen him. She went back into the house but returned with something that smelled delicious to a hungry kitten. She approached but did not pursue the kitten. She placed a small dish on the ground and retreated to the step where the paw print was and spoke softly. “Hello little one. The cats told me someone was out here. Are you hungry?” He was too afraid to move at first but then he saw the friendly cat. She called him again. Then he saw the frog behind the human. The kitten felt his tummy rumble. Slowly he came out and took a bite of the food. When he looked at the human, she had not moved. He ate the rest of the food and then turned to the safety of the bushes. The human sat down and talked to him for awhile. He just watched. The human sounded a bit like a bird. He curled up under the bush and fell asleep again. Later he woke up and realized he was alone and it was getting dark. Maybe he could go back to the nice pillow? Again, he heard the cat calling him. He put his foot back in the paw print and just as he did, the frog began to sing again and the human returned. He ran to the bushes again. The human had food. It smelled so good and the human sat down by the dish. Could this human be trusted? He decided he would stalk her to see if she was frightened. He came silently on padded paws. The human did not even look at him. He started to nibble on the food when he felt a soft stroking on his ear. It felt like a mom cat licking him. He closed his eyes for just a second and then felt a warm paw on his neck. He leaned into it. Then he felt as though he was floating. He landed in a warm nest with food before him. He opened his eyes and tasted the best food ever! After licking it up he saw that he had been lifted by a human paw. The human picked him up and put him under her neck. If felt safe. She lifted him up further and he heard the frog singing. As the human took him inside the house with the lights, he heard the call of the friendly cat. The human began to ask questions of the kitten.

Where did you come from?
2BFF4083-52A3-4D4B-9BF1-99435E1363AB.jpeg

I don’t know but I followed a song to get here.
9A04F436-9580-4760-9BAE-5D18F18EADAE.jpeg

I was a lost kitten but someone kept me company, rubbed me during the night and then led me here.
ABF4F253-F2A0-40F0-B3AB-F1C47A9344F0.jpeg

Someone rubbed you? Lol It looks like they left prints on your fur too!
3480970E-4188-4A84-BCBE-4B13993CA938.jpeg

It must have been the one who was singing.
3F1C4299-F302-4162-9B66-5AE788CECB30.jpeg

The frog and the cat both sounded sweet.
738670FB-CD9F-4FEA-A20D-B9001F0D23ED.jpeg

I laid down like this and listened when it got dark. Then I woke up and my paw felt the paw print at your door.
0E220602-1669-4998-8CA7-8D61B2DC246B.jpeg

Let me see your paw. Ah! It looks like it’s a match to that print!
764E4B0C-7A1D-4466-9452-2556066136B4.jpeg

Does humans tell the story of Cindercat? Her paw fit a slipper and she and the Prince were reunited?
342DCD10-B895-40BA-9F6E-1084E6DCBD20.jpeg

Like this. I like this one because it has prints.
2007EC5C-F290-481E-AA2B-CA223D74FB2D.jpeg

So now that you have put a mark on my heart, what is your name little one?
I’m not sure but I think I am a frog prints. What about you, a human? Are you a cat, a bird or a lady?
D34E3A29-3E87-428B-B7ED-CC05B2B51E84.jpeg

Will you, the cat and the frog keep me safe? Can I stay?
4336DB7C-28FA-4D99-8342-2249EC4F75D1.jpeg

I am very tired. Can we snuggle? Please sing me to sleep!
C31B14DD-9668-4C4F-B191-5F951696D41B.jpeg
Although I had learned a little about the kitty he had much more to tell but he was exhausted so I gave him a bed and I sang softly to him until he slept beside me. More would come later.

Attachments

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lying back in my chair, clutching the arms to keep from falling into the ceiling!
That made me think of Alice in Wonderland for some reason. 🤔 Hope you feel better!

we can only succeed if we keep working towards our dreams.
Yes, my brother always says finding wisdom is the key. I haven't figured out exactly what that means yet, but I have some ideas. ;)

with support, we can get a Prince.
I would settle for a washing machine. Or a prince with one! :lol:

Hello little one.
Awww, that made me feel all warm & fuzzy. :cloud9:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama Awww! :) Well, of course that is just the way the story was told to me and I always believe what that cats tell me. ;)They became excellent at relaying information once I learned Cat Speak. Froggie speak is a bit harder for me so I rely on the kitties as translators. Lol

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I hope you are feeling better. Happy cat stories are always a good distraction. They contain a big dose of cat magic which is good medicine.

strider rose strider rose Well hi and Thank you! I’m so glad the kitties stories get to be shared here. They are neat kitties and are kind enough to tell me lots of interesting cat tails.;) They share lots of love and it’s enough to go around to us all. They get the credit. I wouldn’t be here without them.:redheartpump: I’m glad you are here with us.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose I love that! I couldn’t get it here but I typed it in on YouTube and watched. So purrfect! Banjo and Froggie loved it too. We watched some more Muppet videos too. Now Mackie is hooked on muppets. He has fallen for Miss Piggie!:lol: He kissed the screen! Mespurrized.
AF471FCF-8F3E-47B0-8A90-1C78A480F27F.jpeg

M maggiedemi I guess that was a feeling of “through the looking glass”?

I guess your brother is wise!

I hope you find the Washing machine AND a Prince. If you find them together, I hope he helps with the laundry. Lol

When I actually got Prints into my arms, I got a warm fuzzy feeling too. He is such a snuggle baby! He really is a Prince Charming.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama Awww! :) Well, of course that is just the way the story was told to me and I always believe what that cats tell me. ;)They became excellent at relaying information once I learned Cat Speak. Froggie speak is a bit harder for me so I rely on the kitties as translators. Lol

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I hope you are feeling better. Happy cat stories are always a good distraction. They contain a big dose of cat magic which is good medicine.

strider rose strider rose Well hi and Thank you! I’m so glad the kitties stories get to be shared here. They are neat kitties and are kind enough to tell me lots of interesting cat tails.;) They share lots of love and it’s enough to go around to us all. They get the credit. I wouldn’t be here without them.:redheartpump: I’m glad you are here with us.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose I love that! I couldn’t get it here but I typed it in on YouTube and watched. So purrfect! Banjo and Froggie loved it too. We watched some more Muppet videos too. Now Mackie is hooked on muppets. He has fallen for Miss Piggie!:lol: He kissed the screen! Mespurrized. View attachment 357914
M maggiedemi I guess that was a feeling of “through the looking glass”?

I guess your brother is wise!

I hope you find the Washing machine AND a Prince. If you find them together, I hope he helps with the laundry. Lol

When I actually got Prints into my arms, I got a warm fuzzy feeling too. He is such a snuggle baby! He really is a Prince Charming.
So glad you enjoyed it. Such a sweet song. Haha!!! Mackie has fallen in love with Miss Piggy. Tell him that she is quite fiesty and in love with someone else. 😉 Well have a good night. See ya around.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose I did tell Mackie that Miss Piggy is in love with Kermit the frog. He wants to know what all these frogs have over him? :lol: I told him that it’s just a simple
fact that they have him Rebeat, rebeat! I suggested that he learn to hang from the ceiling too so he can gets kisses. You know, like mistletoad. :tabbycat:
Furballsmom Furballsmom Mackie looked so cute watching the muppets! I have a feeling that Nora the cat has competition now. He has never kissed Nora before.

Status
Not open for further replies.