My Bengal

Linda Dwyer

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is my cat Orri (Orion) He is a purebred bengal. He is my second bengal, my first I lost to cancer when he was 12 and I was devastated to loose him. That year for Mother's day my daughter and son in law bought me this one. He wasn't born yet but they had put a deposit on him and I got pick of the litter. That was three years ago. He turned 3 in May. He is such a love and I also have a siamese mix rescue. My cats are not allowed outside as we have fisher cats around and their favorite food is cat and I don't want them to be lunch for a fisher. But I do have two cat window boxes so they can go in and out at will, its all caged in with a solid top and bottom and door to go in and out. They love their boxes and they get to go out whenever they want. This is my boy Orri
DSC_0042-1.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi Linda Dwyer Linda Dwyer , on behalf of The Catsite community, I warmly welcome you and Orion and the other kitty to TCS :wave3:

I'm tabbytom and I'm a Mentor here in Catsite. Feel free to ask questions if you have any. I'm here to help :wink:

So sorry to hear about your previous cat :alright:

Orion is beautiful :lovecat::lovecat4:

Here are some articles to read to help you get started with the site.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Forum Rules
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions

Do check out the rest of the good reads in the Articles section and do post more photos of your kitties for us to see :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Linda Dwyer

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thank you everyone, Orri is very special to me and of course very spoiled

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Look at those eyes. :hearthrob: We'd love to see photos of your other baby, too. Window boxes are a good idea. A friend of mine did the same thing--she had miniature 'catios' built outside the windows so her kitties can go sit in the sun when the weather is nice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Linda Dwyer

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I posted an album with more pics in it, when I try to load them here I get an error message saying file to large

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

Tornado Tammy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is my cat Orri (Orion) He is a purebred bengal. He is my second bengal, my first I lost to cancer when he was 12 and I was devastated to loose him. That year for Mother's day my daughter and son in law bought me this one. He wasn't born yet but they had put a deposit on him and I got pick of the litter. That was three years ago. He turned 3 in May. He is such a love and I also have a siamese mix rescue. My cats are not allowed outside as we have fisher cats around and their favorite food is cat and I don't want them to be lunch for a fisher. But I do have two cat window boxes so they can go in and out at will, its all caged in with a solid top and bottom and door to go in and out. They love their boxes and they get to go out whenever they want. This is my boy OrriView attachment 184486
Welcome Orion from another newbie! Seems like a special place for us to cruise and purr and meet our cat cousins!

ihave4cats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome and I love Bengal cats. I may get one later iin life, one never knows :)