M&M

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

julesb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you! Just wanted to add (since I don't know how to edit my post) the cats are about 13-14 years old and they are rescues. Maya is the girl in the front and Monkey is the boy in the background. They have been with me through thick and thin and they mean the world to me.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
WELCOME! "Rescue" is my favorite breed of all! And your furkids are stunning! Of course, Maya is in front, such a girly-girl she is!

Don't worry, you'll be able to edit soon. It take a few days, and a certain number of posts, and for the life of me, I can't remember how many of either...when you hit it, an "edit" button will appear at the lower left of your post. Until then, you repeat as necessary! We don't mind one little bit!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
a59761b4cd439fbf1de268bd39cb6bba.gif
Julia, Maya and Monkey and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
83b628873c7a2419b34230feadd8daf9.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Maya and Monkey are lovely! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of them and we have a special thread here just for them in Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;) and since they are rescues, which is also my favorite breed, here's a thread for them in Show Us Your Rescues : Then and Now Photos and many other fun threads here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! and do join the Featured - Picture of the Month: October 2023 - Cats with Notes if you have a photo that fits the description.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Welcome! :hellocomputer:

I love your kitties' names, and they're such sweet looking cats. :hearthrob:

Just wanted to add (since I don't know how to edit my post)
By the way, you must have 20 posts and 5 days of membership to edit, then you can edit for 120 minutes. After that, you'd need to flag the post and get help from a moderator to edit anything. Promotions and Benefits

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :hithere:
Your kitties are absolutely adorable:heartshape:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise