Jigsaws

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
what will yours look like mani?
That's an old one, from my files Mia6 Mia6 .
I have just finished the one I showed the outline of earlier, but I have a new computer and can't work out how to get photos onto it... :(

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
That's an old one, from my files Mia6 Mia6 .
I have just finished the one I showed the outline of earlier, but I have a new computer and can't work out how to get photos onto it... :(
I got this laptop in 2013 and there is no slot for my memory card from my camera like my last laptop had. It was a 10 inch notebook.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks like a difficult puzzle to me Lari Lari .. lots of the same colour...

Shall I send Nilah over to help? She's very good.
View attachment 330715
It has been pretty tricky so far! I got it a long time ago from someone as a used puzzle (I didn't count pieces - hope they're all there!) And never got around to doing it. Once I finish this, I'm taking a break with an easy one!

Also, I'll happily take Nilah's help. Lelia just likes to chew on my puzzle keeper.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm learning from this thread. So you sort the pieces of the same colors? I'm still working on putting mine
together. Maybe I should sort first.
I do all my sorting, usually by color first. It does help speed up completing the puzzles and helps find interesting patterns or images I want to work on first. But I do it mostly because I am terrible at finding all the edge pieces so sorting everything makes sure I have found all of them.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh dear.. all that white Lari Lari !!

And mine is 'all that dark'...
This is hard.. it's taking me forever to get the border, which is never good, since there are limited pieces to work with...

latest.JPG

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel like I'm at the point where I'm putting on pieces, but not getting anywhere.

View attachment 331081

By the way, this is the state of my puzzle keeper thanks to Lelia.
View attachment 331082
Eventually you will see the spots where those sections go. If I get stuck I rotate the puzzle and look at it from a different direction. And I imagine Lelia expresses no guild whatsoever. Little devil!