Jigsaws

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Wowza!!! That is beautiful!!! How many pieces? Didn't see the hookah smokin' caterpillar, hee, hee
1,000. No, I think it's really all about Alice. :devilish:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I have to have an extra light that sits on the table. Otherwise it’s just too dark.
I bought a light on Amazon for this.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CGFYDYL/?tag=thecatsite

I bought it quite a while ago but maybe you can still locate one like this-I also have seen some for sale on facebook market place but there's some price gouging going on there. They shouldn't be more than 3 bucks a piece used but seen some trying to sell them for 15 a piece. It's your money but you can buy it new for 10 to 15 bucks. The past 3 years I noticed goodwill has hiked the prices of the puzzles..also in my area we have a small shop that sells used books and they have a huge pile of puzzles for a dollar each-of course right now I think these places are closed which is sad considering I find books essential but that's just me.

mani mani beautiful puzzle! Love the colors!

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
Obviously it's a 'thing'.

Article from the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Commission):

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
Go for the text first, I say.. :biggrin:

Got the border done on my latest. susanm9006 susanm9006 you'll be pleased to know I didn't use the picture, but then it wouldn't have helped anyway.....:)

jigsaw.jpg

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll have you know that I have become addicted to this site :runaround:
I know, me too! I think I need help.:help:
Not sure if you figured this out or not but if you go to settings, it gives you way more options in color choice for the background. Sometimes it makes all the difference being able to see the pieces more clearly with better contrasting colors.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know, me too! I think I need help.:help:
Not sure if you figured this out or not but if you go to settings, it gives you way more options in color choice for the background. Sometimes it makes all the difference being able to see the pieces more clearly with better contrasting colors.
Yes, I saw that. I've done a few black and white puzzles, and I changed the background to what I think is sepia. It really helps.