Jigsaws

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Wowza Lari Lari You did a wonderful job!

Well, I started mine, only got 3 pieces put together. I need a bigger surface.I can only
use the kitchen table so I'm thinking of getting the porta thingy like Indy has.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wowza Lari Lari You did a wonderful job!

Well, I started mine, only got 3 pieces put together. I need a bigger surface.I can only
use the kitchen table so I'm thinking of getting the porta thingy like Indy has.
Or get a second table! :tongue:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I put my board on a tv tray or my kids little table when I’m working. Someone on Amazon sells a nice looking table for the board that you can tilt and the feet slide under the couch so you can sit comfortably. It was around $200 or I would have gotten it. 😉 I searched for a tilting top tv tray but haven’t gotten one. Yet. Maybe someday.

For a challenge, try a completely clear acrylic puzzle:

[/URL]

There's a waiting list to buy the puzzle. The puzzles are back ordered until at least July.

3D puzzles are pretty challenging, too. I remember putting a Puzz 3D one together a long time ago. I think it was a famous castle.
Someone gave DD a 3d puzzle of Cinderellas castle. Its on her shelf now. Even with the instructions it took me a while! :lol2:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I put my board on a tv tray or my kids little table when I’m working. Someone on Amazon sells a nice looking table for the board that you can tilt and the feet slide under the couch so you can sit comfortably. It was around $200 or I would have gotten it. 😉 I searched for a tilting top tv tray but haven’t gotten one. Yet. Maybe someday.
$200.00! Yikes! Maybe I can find one less expensive

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is the table i had my eye on:
Amazon.com: jigthings JIGTABLE - Jigsaw Puzzle Table from Jigsaw Table: Toys & Games

It IS nice looking and could be a good investment for someone who puzzles a lot. They make the board i have but I don't see it on Amazon right now. I think I paid around $60 for the 1000 piece size. I added sliders to the bottom so it's easy to put it under the couch. The velvety finish helps the pieces not slide around; but it made it harder to put under the couch.

I was thinking yesterday that maybe I should have gotten some puzzles with less pieces. I might have more time for them. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Well done! I really like those ones with lots of little bits. Was it a 1000 susanm9006 susanm9006 :biggrin:?

And we are beginning to get the picture. Literally. :biggrin:
Yes, it was. That is pretty much all I do. If you like this style puzzle White Mountain puzzles has a whole series of these by decade as well as tons of other collage type puzzles.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
It looks like a difficult puzzle to me Lari Lari .. lots of the same colour...

Shall I send Nilah over to help? She's very good.
nilah jigsaw.JPG