It's A Beautiful Day! - The Positive Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AbbysMom AbbysMom How exciting! I'll never forget the orioles who visited their feeder up in the Mojave. I saved the feathers they dropped. We do not see them here, and I had only ever seen them in books or film/TV before.
M maggiedemi Aren't they beautiful? Like flying jewels!
Another lovely cool, mostly cloudy day here in la-la land. There's a black-and-gold croissant laptop keeping me warm and helping me work. I deadheaded the roses and did a little more gardening work this morning. CATurday is here!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Rainy and chilly here but it's Mother's Day and I'm having such fond memories of her. Her sense of humor, kindness, her amazing cooking, our countless hours in movie theaters and at home watching movies together. Gosh, she was funny and could get me out of a funk.

Miss you Mom!!!! :rbheart::hearthrob::rbheart: Wish you were still here but you're forever in my heart.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ordered my mom a bouquet from my wedding florist.

0512191312~2.jpg

I'm happy with how it turned out, and it was nice to be able to bring it to my mom and see her today.

And 25% of net profits go to charity, so the flowers will help someone else, too.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 284544

I'm happy with how it turned out, and it was nice to be able to bring it to my mom and see her today.

And 25% of net profits go to charity, so the flowers will help someone else, too.
It's so beautiful, Lari Lari ! And doubly wonderful. Happy Mother's Day to your mom from us.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 284544

Beautiful!! Nothing like fresh flowers to brighten someone's day!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally bought some Poutine at the mall, French fries with gravy & cheese curds. It was only okay, but the positive part was that they let me buy a half-size order for only $5. I love smaller portions, and you all know how I love a bargain. :thumbsup:
That sounds good but the $5.00 sounds expensive to me for only a half-size portion. I have not eaten at the mall in years. I really need to get out more.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
The shelter's epileptic cat has a new home. The woman who adopted her was interested in another cat, but decided on Lilli since she was having a hard time finding a new owner willing to medicate her 2x a day. We need more people like that.
Lucky Lilli!! So glad she got a new home!

Status
Not open for further replies.