It's A Beautiful Day! - The Positive Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday was so beautiful. About 70, very slight breeze, sun, low humidity.
The Vincie girl was out from about 11am-till 7pm. I put up the "tent" for her
over her ottoman but she slept a lot of the time on the deck step because she loves the sun.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I spent a few minutes watching a sparrow on the ground feed her demanding and close to full grown chick as the hatchling flapped it’s wings demanding food as fast as mom could drop it in. As moms we have all been there - failure to launch and a soft touch parent.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I spent a few minutes watching a sparrow on the ground feed her demanding and close to full grown chick as the hatchling flapped it’s wings demanding food as fast as mom could drop it in. As moms we have all been there - failure to launch and a soft touch parent.
Oh, I love the sparrows! That was a special moment.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I was singing along with the radio this morning. The song playing was Forever Young by Rod Stewart. When I began singing "may good fortune be with you and your guiding light be strong, build a stairway to heaven with a prince or a vagabond" my Vincie girl, who is DEAF!!, began talking or singing!! She had
been quiet up to that point. Maybe she isn't as deaf as she seems? So cute!
:musicnote::woohoo::jive:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just sure I was going to smack into the center concrete divider
That happened to me when I slammed on the brakes to avoid hitting a tractor trailer. I flew towards some trees, but thankfully a huge snowbank stopped me. I was sure I was a goner. :eek2:

Baby Su modeling her new collar
Pretty collar. Is that just for decoration? Does she still wear it?

three year anniversary of the day I met my fiancé
Happy Anniversary! Beautiful butterfly.:)

may good fortune be with you
Maybe a sign that good fortune is coming your way? :thumbsup:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Furballsmom Furballsmom What a pretty little dove! I love seeing and hearing them here.
M maggiedemi Thank you! No, she isn't wearing it now, but we still have the crocheted collars our friend made for us. Not sure if she's still selling her gorgeous blankets, hats, scarves and collars, she used to feature them on www.prettyhazel.com/tranquilityblankets.htm and on catster.com back when that site was interactive and social.
Happy anniversary, Lari Lari and fiance!

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's not raining (!) and the temps are moderating, so I was outside doing some work in the gardens when I saw the first hummingbird of the season. It was, believe it or not, checking the locations where we hang the feeders each year, so Michele is making up some food for them. I guess this means that spring has finally arrived.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes I think that anything can happen when you walk around in my city... you never know what you will see. Sure enough, it's a great day when you come across a utility pole with flowering myrtle branches! Very pretty!

MillysNeighborhood-18May2019-a.jpg

(:blush: Just kidding! We just found a few flowering myrtle trees basking in the early morning sunlight. A huge utility pole managed to photobomb my shot.)

Status
Not open for further replies.