Hi From Princess Sashenka (& Tim)

SashasHuman

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello all,

I've found myself looking things up on this site/these forums many times over the last few months, and today I realised I really should say Hi and Thanks!

Today's drama that pulled me here was a kitten in heat - although not too much drama, so I don't want to write about that (rest assured, she'll be visiting the vet straight after - this princess will not be having any heirs...)

Anyway, I should introduce her. Princess Sashenka (Sasha to her friends) was found as a tiny bundle of fluff on the streets here in Bucharest - a very unwell bundle, with an infection and ulcers that meant she couldn't eat. Some TLC (and daily injections and special diet for a short while) later though, and she's a beautiful healthy kitten - approximately 6 months old. Approximately because, as royalty, she of course has an "official" birthday (1st June). And, because it's anyone's guess when her actual birthday was ;-).

So, thank you for the help this forum has provided her poor beleaguered human as he reminds himself what it's like to belong to a cat (he was 4 when he last had a kitten, although that kitten lived with him to a ripe old age)!

Around 3 months old, surveying her new territory (you can see why she is called Princess):

Helping with the shopping:

Relaxing after a hard day:

Practicing her moody look:

Cheers,
Tim (Sasha's human)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to both you and the beautiful Sasha! Oh, she is an elegant girl, and looks every inche the princess that she is! Thank you for taking this sweet, precious life off of the streets and into your home and heart!
upload_2018-1-15_16-30-4.jpeg

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: And thank you for rescuing that little bundle of fluff off the street and nursing her back to heath.
Princess Sashenka is adorable. :catlove:

As soon as you mentioned "heat" I guessed she was probably 6 months old. That seems to be the norm for first heats. Make sure you keep her away from outside doors until she is spayed, as I've seen many posts on this site about indoor female cats who become escape artists when in heat and come back home to make their human parents, grandparents.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
3478850D-C702-433D-ADD7-F280420F4C30.png
Tim and Sasha, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
6344E86E-7654-460D-A33D-C11385620EA5.gif

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Sasha is lovely :happycat::lovecat4: Do post more photos of her. We have a special thread just for her too her in Let's See Your Orange/cream Females and there are many threads here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitty is doing.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sasha is very lucky to have such a dedicated human. She's beautiful and very imperial. What more can one ask for from a Romanian princess?

Welcome!

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :hithere:

Sasha is one beautiful little lady ! With the most gorgeous eyes :loveeyes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SashasHuman

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you very much everyone for the welcome (and apologies for my tardy thank you). And I will surely be posting in the forums you suggested, tabbytom tabbytom - Sasha is from the Instagram generation, so very used to the camera ;-).

(More accurately, I think my friends are ready to stop following me on Insta because of the volume of kitty pictures, so she needs a new audience...)