Let's See Your Orange/cream Females

catmomma627

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It wasn't until I found this site a few years ago, that I realized that Orange females are far more uncommon than orange males. I'm an owner of a cream female myself, so I wanted to see some of yours!

This is Penny. She's about 16 weeks now, and I adopted her about 5ish weeks ago. She was with mom (and her 9 cat litter) until that point! Some of these pics are from when I first got her and some are more recent.

Last edited:

TTTTrickster

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yay! A thread for my precious little one! Nymeria Rose AKA Nym is my orange tabby girl. We thought she was a boy when we first "adopted" her (told her foster mummy we would take her). I couldn't resist the runt of the litter, who'd been left by her cat mom, covered in blood and missing part of her tail. We were going to call her Murdock Castiel, but that changed when we found out she was a she!

All the vets we've had are so surprised she's a female, and that there were two orange females in her litter! She's about 2 and a half now, weighing in at around 9 pounds.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! A thread for my precious little one! Nymeria Rose AKA Nym is my orange tabby girl. We thought she was a boy when we first "adopted" her (told her foster mummy we would take her). I couldn't resist the runt of the litter, who'd been left by her cat mom, covered in blood and missing part of her tail. We were going to call her Murdock Castiel, but that changed when we found out she was a she!

All the vets we've had are so surprised she's a female, and that there were two orange females in her litter! She's about 2 and a half now, weighing in at around 9 pounds.

She has a sweet expression on her face...

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
It wasn't until I found this site a few years ago, that I realized that Orange females are far more uncommon than orange males. I'm an owner of a cream female myself, so I wanted to see some of yours!

This is Penny. She's about 16 weeks now, and I adopted her about 5ish weeks ago. She was with mom (and her 9 cat litter) until that point! Some of these pics are from when I first got her and some are more recent.

:wave3: I didn't realize males outnumbered girls. Great idea for a thread. Your girl is adorable, loving the pink collar and bell.:heartshape:Any current photos? :camera:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:wave3: I didn't realize males outnumbered girls. Great idea for a thread. Your girl is adorable, loving the pink collar and bell.:heartshape:Any current photos? :camera:
Only one in four orange cats is female. A female offspring has to inherit two O genes, so Dad has to be orange, and Mom must be orange or tri-coloured.

Last edited:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
She's my cuddle buddy ( also my fuzzy alarm clock!), she think that if her dad is awake, it means Mom has to be awake too. She has to be in the middle of everything and is extremely vocal.

Such a lovely story she's so beautiful, you should post this photo in this thread too
Post your sleeping beauties!!!