Hello, Thecatsite! :+)

gay.sunflower

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi all! i'm fel (felton) and i've been lurking the forums here for a while, but finally decided to create an account! i'm a relatively new cat parent, having adopted my first back in august, but my partner has had cats for several years and is actually the reason why i became interested in adopting at all! our cat babies are:

kal-el! he'll be 7 years old this year and is the sweetest boy. we say that he's like a dog in that he's super loyal, loves to cuddle, and knows a few tricks! he loves to look out the window and sunbathe during the day, and especially likes to cuddle up next to our heads when we sleep.

(kal when he was about 3 years old)

juniper! i adopted her in august at 4 months old and she's now almost 11 months old (time sure does fly). she's probably the most "cat-like" out of all three and has very tiny paws! we suspect that she has feline herpes and have been doing our best to keep her nose clear so she can be comfortable.

(june at 8 months)

goose! our youngest baby, we adopted him from a family friend back in october. we're lucky enough to know his birthday is september 21st and have had the pleasure of raising him since he was 6 weeks old. he's a little bit of a monster, and likes to steal his siblings' food after he scarfs his down, but he's our monster!

(goose at 3 months)

i honestly thought i'd never own cats; i was diagnosed as being allergic to them as a kid but now i power through by taking allergy meds! (and actually after about the first two weeks of owning june, my allergic reactions stopped.) i've been missing a lot by not owning cats i think! i love how each one has their own personality (of course!) and i love seeing our cats interact with one another. they can be a handful at times, getting up into places where they shouldn't be and knocking things off counters, but it's all worth it in the end :+)

i'm looking forward to being a part of this community and getting to know new folks and their wonderful cats!!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
518686BC-F791-4CB8-85A7-F3ACD3BC5B21.gif
Felton, Kal-el, Juniper and Goose, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
B6C72834-37B6-45CA-A871-597795441012.gif
to all of you.

Glad that you’ve joined us and you are in the right place for all things cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Your fur-babies are lovely, thank you for adopting them. Do post more photos of them and we have special threads here just for them in :-

Black Cats Only
Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;) and many more fun threads here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitties are up to.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: And congrats on becoming a cat parent. :heartshape:

All 3 of your kitties are gorgeous. :catlove: As is your photography! You'll have to check out our Fur Pictures and Videos Only! forum, and watch for our monthly Pic of the Month contest. :camera:

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome! All of your kitties are adorable, but I'm especially glad to see another Juniper on the site. My Juniper is around the same age, and a dilute tortie (she's my avatar pic).

My husband is also allergic to cats, but I had one when we started dating, and he knew she was non-negotiable, so he worked at building up an immunity. In a few years, he was a smitten as I was with her, and is also growing to love Junebug, even though he didn't grow up with pets as I did, and doesn't consider them a 'must-have'.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your beautiful fur family! Aren't cats an unexpected joy? I just love it when someone realizes how wonderful they really are!

upload_2018-3-9_18-44-6.jpeg

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What lucky cats to have someone so loving that you would take meds to be with them! Seriously,I commend you. You may have missed out on the past,but you are making it up now in spades! Welcome,lots of kind people here. Post more pics.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Fel, so glad you joined us here on this great site. Your cats are beautiful and very lucky to have you as their dad! If you like games I hope you'll go in the games and fun thread to play with us.