I May Have To Leave This Site

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If you put a toddlers sock on just one of their feet,they will be too busy dealing with that to bother you for at least 2 minutes.

And you only have to do it once. From that point forward,all you have to do is place the sock on top of the computer keyboard while you are working and they will avoid it as soon as they see it. Of course,the second you turn your head they will steal said sock and hide it from you....the kitty equivalent of the hungry clothes dryer vortex conundrum.

(Please note,this is purely hypothetical. The author of this post would never put socks on his cats...no matter how drunk he got. He is just not that dexterous.)

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I feel your pain

They are usually good about keeping off the keyboard. But sometimes I work from home and all three feel the need to be near me, which progresses to wanting to be touching me, which progresses to wanting to be on me. Starts to feel a bit crowded sometimes!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thees silly cits of mine keep gettin on the laptoop wen I tipe and mak it diifcult to writ anithink. 'Beti, Ovilar, stup it, giv me sum space.'

Gooodby deer fiends
mightyboosh mightyboosh - This is terrible! You know what you must do - divest yourself of these interruptions! Do please remember to place Oliver and Chubchub in separate boxes, or FedEx will charge for an overweight parcel. Just let me know the shipping costs, and I'll wire the money the moment they arrive here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mightyboosh mightyboosh - This is terrible! You know what you must do - divest yourself of these interruptions! Do please remember to place Oliver and Chubchub in separate boxes, or FedEx will charge for an overweight parcel. Just let me know the shipping costs, and I'll wire the money the moment they arrive here!
Is £1 ok for both? Oh sorry I forgot the food I will be sending so in total that's £200,001

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't mind a cat who wants to be near me that much. Maybe it would get annoying at times, but would you rather a cat that never wants to cuddle or be on your lap?
Yeah, I know. I love it really but don't tell, I seem to be getting some sympathy on this thread. Oh woe is me!