Feral cat under my home Help.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dog Lover 100

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Were all good found the pebbles. (no Bloodshed) got a hiss for touching his tail tho. his ears are perfect so he is fertile. hes a big talker
we talk a lot. meows to go out on the porch. goes to the door an waits for me to open it. Hes even starting to get used to being petted.
how much milk can he have? he loves it. Pictures coming soon. then we can figure out a name for him.

Dog Lover 100

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Even showed me his belly twice...I knew better than to touch his belly tho. Really good appetite. Very Pleased how its going. :)
he misses the freedom he had but ac food all day and love will help him get over that. Life changes are hard for cats just like for us humans.we discuss it daily all the changes and that he doesn't need to live like a wild animal eating chameleons as prey anymore.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
MANY cats, in fact most, are lactose intorlerant, so more than a lick or two can cause diarrhea. They do make a special cat milk for treats, or you can just buy the Lactaid brand (or any other lactose-free) milk at the store.

The yowling to get out, in view of the presence of pebbles, probably mean an intact female close by. You'll want those pebbles removed as soon as reasonably possible (meaning you can take him to the vet without making a trip to the ER).

Dog Lover 100

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
gotta get some catnip he really likes my dining room chair. too much.

Dog Lover 100

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Knock on wood I haven't seen or smelled any spraying activity yet. Phew...

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
IF he sprays, you'll want a good enzymatic cleaner. It will take ALL of the odor out, so even he can't smell it.

Dog Lover 100

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hes such a Talker. Sounds like hes giving me hell sometimes. lol Really nice to see him getting comfortable. already found his sleeping spot. different dining room chair, glass table right above him. His spot :)

Dog Lover 100

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
OK Here he is. I'm obviously no Photographer....Let Name that Kitty Begin

Attachments

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OOOOOOOH! He's a TUX! You could name him "Bond, Jame Bond." That's a tux sort of name. OR Panda. Or Figaro (the tux cat in "Pinnochio"), or Shamu (cause killer whales are black and white), Or Orca, for the same reason. Or Puffin. Or Rorschach, after the inkblot test, or Brother Chaos, because he's dressed like a monk and he's caused chaos in your life...wonderful chaos, but chaos.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Or Jeeves, after the famous, tux-wearing butler...but I don't see this guy serving tea in the parlor anytime soon...

Dog Lover 100

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow so many good suggestions, so hes a Tuxi? lol (so Cute) I thought this was going to be easy.....More plz more...Oh, update
He just kept showing me his belly this morning..(luring me in) I fell for it. bad move...he was only playin but man those claws are razors.
won't make that mistake again. hes a fiend for canned food. inhales chicken and turkey in gravy...kibble always down too. big eater..
I'm wondering where it all goes. I'm going to check your black cat section for names too. sorry bout the poor quality pic's. not good with my phone camera yet.

Dog Lover 100

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
OK I feel stupid but I can't find your Black cat section. :stars:

Dog Lover 100

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
tried google heres some of my favs
Apollo-Bodhi-Smudge-Dice-Oreo-Luigi-Leo your thoughts?