Coffee and Tea Talk - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari --What grocery store did you buy those? They sound good. Doubt we have those brands.

Back to the old grind, so making my own coffee. 3TB french vanilla cappuccino powder from a market in Malone, 1TB of Pumpkin Caramel syrup that my friend bought me, 1/2TSP Pumpkin Spice Powder, 1/4 Cup Amaretto Liquid Creamer, in a cup of hot Milk.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari --What grocery store did you buy those? They sound good. Doubt we have those brands.

Back to the old grind, so making my own coffee. 3TB french vanilla cappuccino powder from a market in Malone, 1TB of Pumpkin Caramel syrup that my friend bought me, 1/2TSP Pumpkin Spice Powder, 1/4 Cup Amaretto Liquid Creamer, in a cup of hot Milk.
Jewel. It's part of the Albertson's conglomerate. According to Wikipedia, here are all the stores they own that probably carry the Lucerne brand.

Acme Markets
Carrs-Safeway
Haggen
Jewel-Osco
Kings
Pavilions
Plated
Randalls
Safeway
Shaw's and Star Market
Tom Thumb
United Supermarkets
Vons

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just got new powdered creamer. I don't use enough to get the Iiquid, I'd end up pouring too much out! I got Cinnamon French Toast, and CarameI Macchiato! SO...new creamers, starting tomorrow! I'm thinking a cup of Iemon tea Iater on. DEF going to stock up on Iemon and peppermint when my sampIer box runs out!

Status
Not open for further replies.