Coffee and Tea Talk - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday J and I walked to Dunkin. I had my decaf with 7 sugars and almond milk, and got her a small hot chocolate which she drank two sips of and then wanted to play with the straw, so I ended up drinking most of it as well. It was really good!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The Midnight dark hot chocolate was GREAT! I think, for my birthday, I'll get myself a box of assorted tea k-cups. In preparation for that, I've order two pretty but inexpensive k-cup holders for my counter. One for chocolate, and one for tea. I'll probably continue to blend my own half-caff coffee and do that in the basket.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
The rest of the decaf I brewed this morning. Great new roast. When the lights went out four 4 days, I hand ground my coffee, w/ a great camping gadget called Epare.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Half & Half, Vanilla Almondmilk, 3TB Hills Bros Salted Caramel Cappuccino, 1Tsp Maxwell House Decaf Instant Coffee.

Hi guys. You will never in a billion years believe what happened to me. You told me to get away from my mom, but I never in a billion years thought she would do this to me. I'll probably have to tell you in a different thread. I'm scared though, because my brothers are watching everything I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.