Coffee and Tea Talk - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
9:30am at my friend's house- folgers vanilla cappuccino powder, milk, 4 little shelf stable vanilla creamer cups, spoonful of honey, pumpkin spice powder.

11:30am-- At Tim Hortons- Medium push button french vanilla cappuccino with 2 pumps of pumpkin spice syrup added & a dome lid! $3.11

3pm- Went to a housewarming party with mom, they made a pot of coffee and I added a caramel cappuccino k-cup that I brought to my cup. A bunch of people were like No! Don't put that in there, you need a k-cup machine. I was like no, it's just instant powder if it says cappuccino or latte on it. Ha!

IMG_20230924_114723.jpg

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Went to a housewarming party with mom, they made a pot of coffee and I added a caramel cappuccino k-cup that I brought to my cup. A bunch of people were like No! Don't put that in there, you need a k-cup machine. I was like no, it's just instant powder if it says cappuccino or latte on it. Ha!
WeII, THAT is good to know! Add a IittIe sumpin' sumpin' when you want it!

I'm drinking Midnight Madness, a dark hot chocoIate. Very nice. Trying to get sIeepy. Past my bedtime!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
20230925_115045.jpg

I did it so you don't have to. Pumpkin spice frosty and pumpkin spice frosty cream cold brew.

The regular frosty was meh. J enjoyed it more than I did - she kept asking for more and ate about a third of it. I prefer the original frosty, but it was good to try.

The cold brew was terrible. I liked the other flavors Wendy's has better, but this was completely awful. Small chance they just didn't make it right, but probably won't try again.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
View attachment 460396

I did it so you don't have to. Pumpkin spice frosty and pumpkin spice frosty cream cold brew.

The regular frosty was meh. J enjoyed it more than I did - she kept asking for more and ate about a third of it. I prefer the original frosty, but it was good to try.

The cold brew was terrible. I liked the other flavors Wendy's has better, but this was completely awful. Small chance they just didn't make it right, but probably won't try again.
I've watched some reviews of both items on YT and everyone is pretty much saying the same thing. The frosty is a hit and the cold brew a big miss.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Is anyone else super attached to their coffee cups? I had a set of six Noritake coffee cups initially but over the last few years have broken a couple. I really hate discovering in the morning that I don’t have a clean cup. I just love these cups, the right feel, the right size, so I have held off getting new ones. I always stop at the coffee cup section of a store, pick cups up and set them back down, just not right. But elation yesterday when I found MY cups at Marshalls. Not the same color but that’s okay. I now have seven so I should be set.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Is anyone else super attached to their coffee cups?
Yes, count me in. :agree: I'm very fussy about the cups I drink my coffee from especially my first morning one.

Dark roast black this morning. We discovered a coffee shop we never knew existed so I don't know if it's new or we didn't know about it because it's not right around the corner. But we liked it a lot, DH had a chai latte and I had a latte w/oat milk. We brought home a pumpkin loaf from their bakery/pastry section.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Is anyone else super attached to their coffee cups?
Goodness, yes! BTW, my first set of daiIy dishes was Noritake Desert FIowers, and I Ioved it! ShouId I ever win a Iottery, I'd want the Noritake CoIor(something) in cobaIt pIatinum for fine dining.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Goodness, yes! BTW, my first set of daiIy dishes was Noritake Desert FIowers, and I Ioved it! ShouId I ever win a Iottery, I'd want the Noritake CoIor(something) in cobaIt pIatinum for fine dining.
My cups are Noritake Colorwave, originals in Raspberry and the new ones in Chocolate. They don’t have any pattern on them, just color on the outside and white inside.

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
10am-- Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappuccino with 2 pumps of Cinnamon Sugar Syrup & a dome lid.

12pm-- At a diner in town- push button French Vanilla Cappuccino

3:30pm-- At mom's house in her roommate's snowman mug-- broke up 2 k-cups of caramel cappuccino in a cup of half water, half unsweetened almond milk, added 1TB of Caramel syrup.
IMG_20230929_101724_1CS.jpg
IMG_20230929_123415.jpg
IMG_20230929_154549.jpg

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
4:30pm-- Got a pumpkin spice latte at McDonalds. They were so busy, it took forever. When I finally got it, they supersized it into a large! Then when I got home, I got an email that they refunded me! Nice!

It wasn't sweet enough though! Needed to ask for extra sugar I guess.

Didn't get a pic. I was in a hurry to get home to feed my kitties.

Status
Not open for further replies.