Will Labor Ever Begin?

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yes. She was almost all white but with the “raccoon” tail. Then the other spots appeared
Yup, pointed. Same gene that gives Siamese their distinctive look just distributed through the general cat population and over different patterning. Vet probably thought dilute because she was young and colors coming in. My guys have outdoor access so they darken more then indoor only.

• Purraise
Reactions: BRB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Eeeee!!!! :happycat:

Kittens in general are cute but she was (and is) a beauty.
A lynx point is on my love to get someday list (along with 101 others, lol). Rocket though is a prim princess and will not tolerate cats other than her brothers.

IMG_20180610_164241.jpg

Link is pretty much always near her, he loves her very much.

• Purraise

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A lynx point is on my love to get someday list (along with 101 others, lol). Rocket though is a prim princess and will not tolerate cats other than her brothers.

View attachment 240538

Link is pretty much always near her, he loves her very much.
They are absolutely gorgeous. I just love kitties. All the pictures are helping my patience so much. Thank each one of you. For real! Without all of you I’d lose it. I’m so eager!

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is my other extremely shy boy. We rescued him as he was outside with frostbite.
image.jpg

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
They are absolutely gorgeous. I just love kitties. All the pictures are helping my patience so much. Thank each one of you. For real! Without all of you I’d lose it. I’m so eager!
I kinda figured some semi off subject talk would be nice. Feel free to immediately switch to kitten photos or ask questions if things come up. Or get me back on topic if I squirrel too bad :hellocomputer:.

• Purraise

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kiel’s you’re truly a blessing right now. Every single day I think is THE DAY, but then it never is and I go insane. Today she is not eating at all but still drinking but little. Other than that just a burst of energy earlier. And slight bit nesting. Now back to the lounging around doing nothing State. I have no high hopes.

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's like watching those loading screens. The more you look the slower they seem to go.
You are absolutely right. It’s just hard because I can’t help but look. Today is 70 days preggers.

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Absolutely. Prayers she has them before Sunday because we are suppose to attend a wedding

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kittens moving similar to how they moved yesterday. Not like ripples though. More like boiling water. Lol