Will Labor Ever Begin?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much. I’m not sure exactly if her parents, but she seems to be part color tail Siamese. She is our sweetest baby as far as gentle and accepting to anybody she meets. Human or animal.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I believe she is a lynx point. The point gene gives her the blue eyes and the color fade, I am betting she was born white and lighter as a kitten. If you compare baby photos with now she's getting progressively darker. If I am seeing it right her under color is a grey tabby so her kittens will likely be grey tabby. If the male also carried the pointed gene she has a 50-50 chance of pointed kittens. If the male didn't have the pointed gene then all the kittens will carry the gene but not show it. I need to go back and check what you said the possible dad's look like but the likely will be tabby something

• Purraise
Reactions: BRB

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Okay, long hair white and tabby and ginger Tom's in area.

She's white and grey/black tabby under the point. So good chance of the grey, white and tabby combo. Ginger male could meal some calico or tortishell female kittens but no orange males (Baylee would have to show orange for that to happen). Probably all short hair because long hair usually requires two long hair parents and Baylee is short hair. Still a chance dad carries the point gene because many cats do without expressing it.

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I believe she is a lynx point. The point gene gives her the blue eyes and the color fade, I am betting she was born white and lighter as a kitten. If you compare baby photos with now she's getting progressively darker. If I am seeing it right her under color is a grey tabby so her kittens will likely be grey tabby. If the male also carried the pointed gene she has a 50-50 chance of pointed kittens. If the male didn't have the pointed gene then all the kittens will carry the gene but not show it. I need to go back and check what you said the possible dad's look like but the likely will be tabby something
Oh women. You are probably correct because she was completely white except her tail when she was a kitten. And the possible Dads was one ginger and another was a long hair white cat with tabby printed spots.

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
image.jpg
Okay, long hair white and tabby and ginger Tom's in area.

She's white and grey/black tabby under the point. So good chance of the grey, white and tabby combo. Ginger male could meal some calico or tortishell female kittens but no orange males (Baylee would have to show orange for that to happen). Probably all short hair because long hair usually requires two long hair parents and Baylee is short hair. Still a chance dad carries the point gene because many cats do without expressing it.
She has a brownish grey. One vet said muted calico and I didn’t think that was right at all.

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Breathing is picking up. Fast like a heart beat. She is currently sleeping with Bean. I think bringing him in was perfect. Most cats from what I understand doesn’t enjoy this, but she is so used to racket maybe by small chance she did need it. We have three cats, two dogs, and two small children.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
View attachment 240467
She has a brownish grey. One vet said muted calico and I didn’t think that was right at all.
If she has some orange in her coloring she could be a calico dilute point. Was she lighter colored when she was younger?

I see definite striping to the tail which is why I went lynx. The brownish grey is pretty typical though on a point both mine are seal point.

• Purraise
Reactions: BRB

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If she has some orange in her coloring she could be a calico dilute point. Was she lighter colored when she was younger?

I see definite striping to the tail which is why I went lynx.
Yes. She was almost all white but with the “raccoon” tail. Then the other spots appeared

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She may be a mix between both or diluted calico point and tabby.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Some neutered males can be really good with kittens. I know of some foster parents who introduced their residents to the fosters (after quarantine) because they will help with manners and grooming. Granted not all males. I know my boy would absolutely love me to foster. He adores other cats but especially kittens.

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is him completely. My other male not so much. He don’t even like to be petted on. He is one of those that decides when he brushes up on you and you don’t get to help. Lol