Will Labor Ever Begin?

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, ok. Not sure if cats usually have their babies at night. Mine is 60 days pregnant today.

• Purraise
Reactions: BRB

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So it appears that the longer hair stud did not breed with your cat. It was only one male, for the kittens are mostly the same type.

• Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So it appears that the longer hair stud did not breed with your cat. It was only one male, for the kittens are mostly the same type.
The longer hair stud is the one that mayes with her. I don’t believe the ginger cat did though.

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They grow sooo fast!!! Blue eyes? Which one are u keeping?

Last edited:
  • Purraise

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
  • Purraise

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
View attachment 242743 Kittens are great. Growing big. One has one eye open today.
I don't know how this one dropped off my alerts. I was wondering how Baylee and the kittens we're doing this afternoon. Texas is super chunky. :loveeyes: and if that photo is any indication Moo Moo might be a handful. Move over! Coming through! :wavey:

I think you are right that it wasn't the orange cat. But they are lovely little chubby babies.

• Purraise

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They grow sooo fast!!! Blue eyes? Which one are u keeping?
For now they all have very dark blue eyes. It’ll be great to see what they look like over time. They are so cute.

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't know how this one dropped off my alerts. I was wondering how Baylee and the kittens we're doing this afternoon. Texas is super chunky. :loveeyes: and if that photo is any indication Moo Moo might be a handful. Move over! Coming through! :wavey:

I think you are right that it wasn't the orange cat. But they are lovely little chubby babies.
Yes! They are so rotten already. Texas’s owner has changed her mind so we may be renaming him and keeping him ourselves. Not sure yet. We wanted to keep Moo Moo as well, but if we can find them all homes that will be great. Moo Moo is our most independent so far. He is so precious. Texas is a total Mamas boy. He is also the chunkiest which makes me love him even more. Smokey (all grey) is super lazy and his owner loves him. Copper (other tabby) may go home with her as well. The only one left is our smallest one. He hasn’t been named by his owner yet. She is waiting for personality. So far he is a eat and sleep kitten.

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Kieka, but my Ragdoll male cat is solid white (non-pointed) and has blue eyes. I guess most Ragdolls have blue eyes, with the exception of some mink Ragdolls.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Kieka, but my Ragdoll male cat is solid white (non-pointed) and has blue eyes. I guess most Ragdolls have blue eyes, with the exception of some mink Ragdolls.
All Ragdolls have blue eyes, 100% of them. No blues eyes means not a ragdoll. Your male is pointed under his white. The white masks his entire body just like your females white masks part of her point pattern.