Will Labor Ever Begin?

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sure do. My fiancé had a girl cat named Lexi as a child and he called her Moo Moo. So it was perfect.
We had a sweet, doe eyed, petite little fluffy gray and white cat with the pinkest nose God ever gave a kitten, and his name was Mouse... =)

• Purraise
Reactions: BRB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My scale isn’t working correctly, but I have went in there consistently to make sure each one is latching and do it correctly. I did give Mom some KMR as well. For added nutrition

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My scale isn’t working correctly, but I have went in there consistently to make sure each one is latching and do it correctly. I did give Mom some KMR as well. For added nutrition
Baylee is lucky to have you. :rock:

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Babies are doing great this morning. They are all starting to have a hint of orange show in their fur (just in different locations). Can’t wait to see how their patterns and color changes. Mama is doing great. Vet called to check in this morning and said everything I’ve described sounds completely normal. So happy to have healthy babies and healthy mom. Praising the Lord.

Attachments

BRB

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Little baby Texas cuddles with mom and rarely siblings. So cute though (blanket will be “defluffe
image.jpg
d” before I leave room)