Wild And Wonderful Animal Rescue's Feral Cat Tails...

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Love the little guy with the one open eye. The ones with the white stripe up their foreheads are cute too. The others all adorable, as well. :heartshape:

Maybe when Mia realizes that the scary lady isn't hurting her babies, she'll start to relax a bit. :crossfingers: :catrub::hearthrob:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well, I'm entirely kittensmitten again! Especially with those little dilute torties, but then...there is that bias!

Hekitty informs me that, should I have been so lost to common sense as to allow her to breed, ALL of her kittens would have been torties...maybe one calico, just for contrast.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
For those of you wondering about our feral momma Mia! She and her 7 babies seem to be doing great! I am still only allowed limited access to them per Mia, but I was able to get this tuxedo chunk out for a picture today! Everyone is watching me with their little peepers!

IMG_8147.jpg
IMG_8103.jpg
IMG_8143.jpg

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
I was able to get a few more chunks out for pictures! Everyone looks chunky and healthy! A few with eye crusties, I put some teramyocin on them. They are starting to hobble away from mom so I am able to scoop them out with minimal anger from Mia. The little chunks are full of tiny hisses right now lol
IMG_8316.jpg
IMG_8333.jpg
IMG_8346.jpg
IMG_8362.jpg

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
While I am taken with that little tabby/torbie one. Hekitty, however, says, "Over your dead body. Not mine, yours."

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
Kitten from one of my colonies... this momma has been difficult! The caregiver has made HUGE strides with bonding with her and she can actually touch her now! So this will be her last litter! Not sure if there are anymore in this litter... mom in the past brings her kittens up to this lady's porch one by one. So we got this little girl today! This is my FAVORITE age to get kittens from feral colonies. This little girl has already learned that people are great! I am going to name her Grace. I think she is 6 weeks old, she is small but her eyes are already changing and she is eating wet kitten food on her own!
20180425_183923.jpg