Wild And Wonderful Animal Rescue's Feral Cat Tails...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
Nemo has had a URI since we have started working with the colony. A few of them seem to have it but Nemo seems to have it the worst. I'm hoping the vet that neutered him can write a script for antibiotics and I don't have to trap him and bring him back to get them.

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
Mr Fluff has been there forever. I am sure he has some stories lol. He doesn't have a tail due to some sort of trauma a while back. He is a good boy, I am sure he misses his person.

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
We caught the black and white one that I posted about before that I believe is a girl and I think she might be early pregnant. I'm not as certain about the pregnancy now that I have seen her closer, but glad to get her! I was originally going to try to get the gray and white long haired cat that I think is a girl. But when this one went under the drop trap I decided to go ahead and get him/her. The gray and white one I think will be easy to catch later because she is always there now when I'm there. This black and white one I only see a few times. So that's why I decided to just go for this one. The drop trap make a trapping here sooo much easier.
IMG_02651.jpg
IMG_02551.jpg

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
It looks girly to me... anyone else have opinions? I have one more paid spay from MSNAP. I am going to schedule the day for it when we pick her up and then I plan on trapping the long haired gray and white because I am fairly certain it is a girl as well. MSNAP is hesitant to give us more vouchers for spays/neuters because we aren't really certain of what is going on with Clyde's health... however another group gets their grant money in January and they said they would contribute a few appointments. I don't think there are *that many* left. I am hoping not anyway.

dahlia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry if this is in here and I missed it but I was wondering what happened with the other two black and white kittens you were trying to catch in the alley. I know you got the one but don't remember seeing if you got the other two.

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
Black and white cat we caught last night is a girl! We named her Rose! Her spay went well. Clyde is doing good, he is still admitted to the hospital, he can't come back home unless he has someone there to take care of him so he is trying to figure something out.
We have not caught the two remaining tuxedo kittens yet. It has been so cold they have been holed up somewhere warm I'm assuming because we have been out there for several hours multiple days and not seen them. There was a warmer day last week that the caretaker saw them so we are going to have to plan around the next warm day....

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What wonderful green eyes that little girl has!

I'm relieved to hear that someone has seen the Alley Cat Duo!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rose is adorable. So glad she won't have to worry about having kittens, as she doesn't look much older than a kitten herself.

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad we got her! Our next spay appointment is not for a few more weeks because that is when they could squeeze us in. I really want to catch everyone I can and get them all in ASAP lol but I guess we should wait until we have the funding to do so lol. I am too impatient. Love seeing everyone's eartips when we are feeding though! Long haired gray and white is starting to let me get pretty close to her, unless I am presented with the opportunity to take a "harder to catch cat" next time then she will be next. I just know she is going to be easy because she is always there with Nemo now waiting on me. There are so many different black and white cats... I wish I had a more definitive number. I saw two newer ones tonight when I went out to feed them and release Rose. Too dark to try to get pictures with my camera. Most of them don't come around until it is too dark to get a picture go figure. But I feel like that is the only way I am going to be able to definitively tell the difference between them lol. They all looked like girls to me go figure. I am proud of how far we have come in just a few short months! Still a ways to go though!

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately I work Christmas- I picked it up so that people that have young children could have it off. The good news is that I have three days off for New Years! So I can have time to relax and catch up on cleaning at the cat house (my house lol).

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Unfortunately I work Christmas- I picked it up so that people that have young children could have it off. The good news is that I have three days off for New Years! So I can have time to relax and catch up on cleaning at the cat house (my house lol).
Bless your heart ❤