When you walk into a room.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, Gabby is a die hard daddy's girl. These pictures say it all.. from great pets from her daddy to him leaving the room...
When he left she looked at him then me as to say "he left me... what the heck??!!" Lol This girl and her daddy... hahaha🤣

Attachments

price053

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So, Gabby is a die hard daddy's girl. These pictures say it all.. from great pets from her daddy to him leaving the room...
When he left she looked at him then me as to say "he left me... what the heck??!!" Lol This girl and her daddy... hahaha🤣
She sure is beautiful. Now I know what my Romeo will look like all grown up

Attachments

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She sure is beautiful. Now I know what my Romeo will look like all grown up
Awww thank you her belly looks a little funny as her fur is growing back in and it's taking forever lol.
Romeo is a gorgeous little boy.
He is like this is my counter, I shall lay on my counter and I know there is nothing you're going to do about it. Lol 🤣🤣

price053

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awww thank you her belly looks a little funny as her fur is growing back in and it's taking forever lol.
Romeo is a gorgeous little boy.
He is like this is my counter, I shall lay on my counter and I know there is nothing you're going to do about it. Lol 🤣🤣
Exactly and they all know it thank you I think he is beautiful and her hair will get there but it looks good given everything she has been through. Romeo is my beyond Love bug. Always nose kissing and head rubbing and my babysitter for Little One 💜

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing sweeter than a guy with his darling gal. 😻
These two melt my heart for sure!!! Yesterday he had to take his mom to a doctor appointment. When he got back she ran up to the door and let out the longest meow with the pitch changing like 3 times lol I swear it's like she was yelling DAAADDDDDYYYY!!!! Lol it was the most darling thing I think I've ever seen her do.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got up from the sofa to wash Carleton's dish but by the time I came back he stole my spot and made himself comfortable.

View attachment 455688
With respect, neely neely , you are mistaken. YOU were stealing HIS spot. He just reclaimed it when you left it to wash his dish.
*All things belong to cats* ;)