When you walk into a room.....

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone. I think it would be fun to see what kind of pictures and like in my case even conversations you encounter in a day.

When you walk into a room what do you see your feline friends doing??

I came into the living room and Gabby was sitting like this looking out the window. (This is ONE of her favorite bird watching windows)...
(Laughing) I asked:
"Baby what are you doing???"
She looked at me as to say:
"Just sitting here watching my birdies, why?"
Me (still laughing):
"You're sitting kinda funny."
Gabby:
(Cocked her head to the side as to say):
"I don't get it, what do you mean I'm sitting funny?"
Me:
You're sitting like a human...
Gabby:
"What???!!! What do you mean??? I am human..."
Lol

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BellaBlue82 BellaBlue82 I carry my phone around for the same reason It is absolutely amazing capturing our babies in their natural state. The best part is you really never know what you might catch on camera when you're ready all the time.. I love taking as many pictures as I can of Gabby she is the absolute most precious little lady in my life.

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol we have our front door open and Gabby is asleep in her cat tree at the screen door. That is one of her favorite spots.. since summer we allow her to still have her screen door time early in the mornings and late at night when it isn't scorching hot. We have the nice night air blowing in tonight.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can never have the front door open - it means Mum's sitting in a draught, plus we then get all the noise from the neighbours' television that they have on all day. Sometimes I have the back door open, but I'm wary of that because I don't want Daisy getting sunburned (back of the unit faces north). I have UV window film, so she's safe getting the sun through the glass.

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have close neighbors but we are lucky enough that it is quiet. I will open the front door for her at about 530 am and shut it at 10 am then I open it back up between 7 and 9 pm until about midnight sometimes like tonight it is so nice we will leave it open all night. Gabby really loves it plus we love the fresh air too so it is kind of a win win lol

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd love to be able to get fresh air, but I've forty years of extreme sensitivity to noise behind me, so I just put up with a stuffy room (and that's apart from Mum being in a draught if I opened the door).
It is amazing that you keep her in the forefront of your mind and are very considerate.

That is like a draft correct?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd love to be able to get fresh air, but I've forty years of extreme sensitivity to noise behind me, so I just put up with a stuffy room (and that's apart from Mum being in a draught if I opened the door).
A fellow hyperacusic! This is a conundrum for me all during the hot season, which here in la-la land can run far longer than just 3 months and be far more severe than just "warm"...🥵