What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
65F, sunny at the moment, and a bit humid. The weather weenies claimed it would rain all day so I wore my rain boots:bat:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It was a picture perfect day, mid-70's and lots of sunshine! :sunshine:

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
As I write at 11:35 p.m. it's 80 degrees. Sunday is supposed to be 97. Humidity tonight is almost 100%. We've had monsoonal rains. We almost had our first tropical storm. Summer is here.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is 78 right now with a high of 80. Come on fall and winter. I miss you already. The humidity is almost 70%.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
Laredo, in south Texas, is scheduled to hit 112 today and 113 tomorrow. And that doesn't include the heat index. Our heat index is supposed to be around 108, and it's just early June.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Laredo, in south Texas, is scheduled to hit 112 today and 113 tomorrow. And that doesn't include the heat index. Our heat index is supposed to be around 108, and it's just early June.
I am in north west Houston. This is one of our hottest weeks.

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here it is June 14th and I am having a fire in my woodstove. Here in the "Great White North" summer is still avoiding us. 43 here this morning. It is 59 now with a cold wind coming out of the north. And the rain won't stop.......maybe it is time to move to Texas! Here in NY state we are setting up for another cool wet summer. This will be #3 in a row.

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
send some up to NY state. We seem to have lost summer.....we now have Winter, Spring, Spring/Autumn, and Autumn. Spring stretches all the way to Autumn and winter steals a lot of Spring. (I now see why they say "I Love NY".....sarcasm.....)

WoodstockGirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here it is June 14th and I am having a fire in my woodstove. Here in the "Great White North" summer is still avoiding us. 43 here this morning. It is 59 now with a cold wind coming out of the north. And the rain won't stop.......maybe it is time to move to Texas! Here in NY state we are setting up for another cool wet summer. This will be #3 in a row.
It's 63 here right now and it's not going to get much warmer. It's rained constantly since May. Our local meteorologists say that between the rain and snow we've had the last couple of years, we could go THREE YEARS without another drop of precipitation and still not be in drought conditions.

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's 63 here right now and it's not going to get much warmer. It's rained constantly since May. Our local meteorologists say that between the rain and snow we've had the last couple of years, we could go THREE YEARS without another drop of precipitation and still not be in drought conditions.
the last 3 years or so, I have had to heat my home 8-9 months of the year. It ain't supposed to be like this! I remember HOT summer days May thru August growing up here as a kid. What happened???? I rarely see 90s here and never 100 anymore (we used to). Heck, I would be happy to have it in the 80s!

WoodstockGirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
the last 3 years or so, I have had to heat my home 8-9 months of the year. It ain't supposed to be like this! I remember HOT summer days May thru August growing up here as a kid. What happened???? I rarely see 90s here and never 100 anymore (we used to). Heck, I would be happy to have it in the 80s!
It almost never hits 100 here and when it does it's A Very Big Deal. We only get a few days that hit 90+ per year on average. But this is chilly for this time of year. Our problem is the humidity. As it creeps into the 80s, the humidity goes way up. It might only be 84 or 85, but it feels like 95.

On the other hand, winters aren't much fun anymore.

SashaTheCalico

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It's in the low 80's, cloudy, and starting tomorrow we're supposed to have rain everyday until Friday.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our weather keeps swinging back and forth between 85 degree highs and 60 degree highs. Today it's warm, but a cold front will roll through tonight and tomorrow will be cool. Once things really heat up we might get tornadoes if the temperature swings keep up.

We've had 200% of the usual yearly rainfall already this year. The flooding is just starting to go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.