What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Sticky, sticky, sticky.

I wear sweatshirts and sweaters in the office because it's really chilly. But otherwise, I'm in capris and tees at home. And I'm still all sticky. Sticky and rainy. T-storms. Ick.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:storm: again :ohwell: It's one of those days where sometimes it's sunny and then quickly changes to rain before turning back to sun :rolleyes: Oh wait. That's just New England weather :crazy:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last week it was cloudy, cool for June, and rainy. This week it has been right around 90 and humid every day and is supposed to be that way all next week. Summer was late but it definitely is here now.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Like most summer days in Florida, it was hot & humid. Now it's thundering and fixing to rain. Then it will be hot & humid again.

upload_2019-6-30_19-32-18.png

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's been hot and humid here; mostly in the 90s during the day and 70s at night. My kids and I have been spending most of our time inside with the central air. I really wish for a basement when the weather is like this.

We had some storms come through last night that seem to have toned things down a little. Lightning struck in the front yard of the house next door at one point. The pop was so loud I felt it and the cats started pacing. (They don't normally give the weather too much attention.)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The day started out sunny but very humid with temps up to 86. Then in the early afternoon we had a bad storm come through. :storm: We have had an isolated storm or pop up shower almost every day this week.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The day started out sunny but very humid with temps up to 86. Then in the early afternoon we had a bad storm come through. :storm: We have had an isolated storm or pop up shower almost every day this week.
The nasty weather hit right when I was leaving work this afternoon. Hubby picked me up and parked right in front of the store. In the 5-10 seconds it took me to get in the car I was drenched. I felt like I had just taken a shower in my work clothes. Hubby was planning to go grocery shopping but decided I would not want to walk around the grocery store in soaking wet clothes. We are going to get groceries tomorrow night instead. We already planned to go out for dinner tonight any way. We stopped at a Walgreen's and picked up milk on the way home from dinner. Everything else could wait.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday it was 100° with a storm moving in, so it was also very humid.
Today it maybe reached 60°, but with 100% humidity. It hasn't stopped raining and thundering all day. It was so nice.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was 94 today, starting out sunny, but a severe T-storm blew in early afternoon and poured torrents. So it's hot and humid. The yard work will have to wait. The rain seems endless. I don't think we've had 24 hours without rain for several months.

My son in Milwaukee says they can't go down to the Lake Michigan beach front to watch the fireworks this year because the lake has risen so high from the rain that there's no beach now.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently 96° with a storm about 10 miles out. Very humid.
I'm having flashbacks of my summers in Oklahoma.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It's supposed to be super humid today. Joy. :rolleyes2:

Status
Not open for further replies.