What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Definitely an odd weather start to the year! The rain has stopped, but it's almost 60 out there and I've opened a few windows.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Miserable here. 5 degrees with windchill below zero, our high on New Years was in the teens. Mounds of snow everywhere, and it 'ain't' going anywhere soon! But the poor cats are still coming in to eat, I think they are trying to cuddle with the heated food bowls! Poor Stewart, the young one who hangs around, is always in the heated hut, I see his little head poking out when I feed the birds. But like my husband says, he's extremely lucky to have that!
Hey, getting better though, highs all next week in the 40's, it will be like a heat wave!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Miserable here. 5 degrees with windchill below zero, our high on New Years was in the teens. Mounds of snow everywhere, and it 'ain't' going anywhere soon! But the poor cats are still coming in to eat, I think they are trying to cuddle with the heated food bowls! Poor Stewart, the young one who hangs around, is always in the heated hut, I see his little head poking out when I feed the birds. But like my husband says, he's extremely lucky to have that!
Hey, getting better though, highs all next week in the 40's, it will be like a heat wave!
I know what you mean by the heat wave...we had a spell of 0 degrees days and when it was 40I thought we were having warm tropical weather!

goingpostal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
0, -13 with windchill this morning, better than yesterday which was -29, -43 with windchill lol, warming up now too

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It was about 50 and not raining when I left this morning. Now it is about 40 and raining AGAIN. We have had rain everyday for weeks it seems like. But yesterday it was about 60. In Jan. as long as it is liquid I am good. We tend to get ice storms in Jan. so I am not complaining about rain.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was -2° F when I went outside at 8 am. But now, at almost 10 am, it's warmed up to 10° F.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Sunny and high of 40F. :yess: After several days of gray clouds and a freezing rain/snow mix the sunshine is a delightful change.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Cold and windy!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It rained all day with temps in the high 40's but starting tomorrow the cool down begins and snow is forecasted for the weekend.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been in the 50's for two days. With the foot of snow we had on the ground it's been...well, I understand why my mom left the Everglades.

Status
Not open for further replies.