What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Snowstorm yesterday and maybe six or seven inches of snow. I woke up this morning to find that that street plow had not just knocked over my recycling bin but had also dumped it’s contents into the snow bank so I started out the morning thigh high in the snow picking everything up. Then even though it was just 7:30 am , I figured as long as I was covered in snow I might as well snow blow the driveway. At about 20 degrees it was a little nippy but not too bad. I was so covered with snow and wet when I came in that a full change of clothes was required. But the hot coffee that followed tasted delicious.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Snowstorm yesterday and maybe six or seven inches of snow. I woke up this morning to find that that street plow had not just knocked over my recycling bin but had also dumped it’s contents into the snow bank so I started out the morning thigh high in the snow picking everything up. Then even though it was just 7:30 am , I figured as long as I was covered in snow I might as well snow blow the driveway. At about 20 degrees it was a little nippy but not too bad. I was so covered with snow and wet when I came in that a full change of clothes was required. But the hot coffee that followed tasted delicious.
I'm sorry. I don't miss that a bit. The landscapers come by the same day that the trash/recycling is picked up and they like to put the pails in the street when they mow the lawn. They don't like to put them back though. It makes driving down the street like taking on an obstacle course. :cringe:

Coffee makes everything better. I got some delivered today. I will be making some when I get home. :thumbsup:

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
It’s 10 minutes after 10pm and it’s
43* F and dumping rain! We got to 50* today and normally here it’s 40 for a high. Weird winter so far. We had a lot of snow mid November then little spats of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.