What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's 71 today. My husband had to go in the NYC subway wearing a suit for an interview and the tree pollen count is high so I only went out to feed the colony. Otherwise it's perfect.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 80° F today with a low in the mid 40's. Tomorrow it's going to be around 45° with a low of 18°.
MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY MOTHER NATURE!

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had shorts on yesterday and the day before and now it's snowing out, so back to long pants for awhile. I refuse to put the liner back in my coat though. It's windbreaker from now on no matter how cold it gets.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Blizzard conditions overnight and this morning, trees down and power outages. My light flickered but fortunately stayed on. The wind was blowing so hard all night long the garage security cam kept sending me security warnings as the wind and snow pounded the garage door. And a whole lot of,snow to be moved when this stops.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Temps in the 40's with loud thunder right now that woke Carleton from a sound sleep. :storm:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This part of the state missed most of the snow, thankfully. Some parts of the state got over 18 inches! When it melts it's gonna be bad. The gravel roads are all mud all the way down now and the townships have asked anyone who doesn't live there to stay off the unpaved roads---even the mail carriers. So that has been an interesting situation.

A lot of paved roads are crumbling from all the moisture. If this keeps up we're all going to have to get horses or ATVs or something just to get to work. Power is out in half the state. A lot of lines are down.

I would be hoping for summer but now I'm afraid it's going to be a bad tornado year!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Very windy and rainy today.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 38 and raining, with wind gusts of around 25- 30 mph, but with Miss Eleanor curled up in my lap, who cares?

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Rainy and bleak, in the 50s. Good day to watch movies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We finally got a nice weekend, i.e. temps in the 60's today and 70's tomorrow plus an abundance of sunshine. :sunshine:(Hard to believe last Sunday we had an accumulation of heavy wet snow.)

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's currently 46 and supposed to go up to a whopping 48! ;)
It's overcast and we're going to get light rain throughout the day.

I'm just glad that the snow seems to finally be melting! We can see grass in our yards!:yess: But what makes it super fun is watching the cats go crazy with all the birds pecking at the ground now that they have more food to eat. This is our first spring with our new kitties.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is 73 here today. We are suppose to have bad thunderstorms today. It's been storming for the past hour but now it seems to be stopping. It is suppose to storm till late tonight.

I am not really a weather person but when they say we are going to have heavy rains I worry about my feral. He stays outside most of the time and he is very ard to get inside.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It was 39 when I woke up this morning and we're supposed to get inundated with up to 8" of snow. What month is this? :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.