What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Scorching hot and humid today:drool: I left the shades pulled down over the open windows before I left this morning to keep the cats somewhat cool. I get full east/southeast sun all morning until early afternoon.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Remnants of Florence has arrived:storm: Right now it's pretty torrential downpours and thunder.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Remnants of Florence has arrived:storm: Right now it's pretty torrential downpours and thunder.
And flash flooding.. which I had to drive through.. Some lighter weight cars.. same size as mine, were having trouble turning.. kind of floating away.. It was really bad...

I cannot imagine what the people who one t through the full force of Florence went through...

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
Pretty good where I'm from! We got snow the past week, but now we have sun again, and while it's still chilly, it's gorgeous out.

Thoughts and prayers to all those affected by the hurricane!

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
More snow today! I want to go out and make a snowman but I just changed into a dress, so I don't want to change again. Perhaps later. We are set for more snow over the weekend, but the weather will clear up later in the week.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
More snow today! I want to go out and make a snowman but I just changed into a dress, so I don't want to change again. Perhaps later. We are set for more snow over the weekend, but the weather will clear up later in the week.
Snow !!!! And enough to make a snowman! Yikes! Yesterday was still summer, per the calendar and sun. :sunshine:

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
Snow !!!! And enough to make a snowman! Yikes! Yesterday was still summer, per the calendar and sun. :sunshine:
I had to do the (4 km) Terry Fox run in the snow.... fell into a big puddle of melted snow. One of the perks of being Canadian I suppose?

Today is still snowy but the forecast has changed and it appears that tomorrow the sun will come out. Hopefully it melts the snow!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Too cold this morning, mid 50s F :cold: It should warm up as the day progresses.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is suppose to get up to 67 today. It poured all day yesterday and it is be cloudy and rainy today. I like cloudy and rainy days.

Tomkatz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It is suppose to get up to 67 today. It poured all day yesterday and it is be cloudy and rainy today. I like cloudy and rainy days.
It was 108 here yesterday, Sept. 23. My cats enjoy being outside in temps up to 105-110, and one cat won't come in for being too hot unless it gets past 115.

I know dozens of feral cats who live outside in this 24 hours per day. Summer here runs from about April 15 until Nov. 1. From June 20 to about Aug. 28 the heat index was 115 and up every single day.

RE is cheap here--cuz no one wants to be here.

OTOH it is usually 2-3 degrees cooler here than Palm Springs, but nobody goes there in the summer unless they live there. And most likely the weather people there lie a lot to the underside as do most forecasts here. Got to bring the tourists.

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It was 72 when I left around 8:00. I think it got up to 85 or so. Now it is about 78, but there is a breeze so it feels cooler, since the humidity is low. 85 in Sept. is just not as hot as 85 in July, I guess because of the lower humidity.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
RAIN!! It’s the first rain we’ve had since July 15, the storm that set off numerous wildfires in southern Oregon and northern California that are still burning and affecting air quality. We have lightning, too, though. I hope it doesn’t set off more fires. But it’s such a relief to see the moisture. The humidity has been anywhere from one to nine percent in the afternoons. People who think Oregon is wet haven’t been to southern Oregon!

recurringecho

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Living in southern California, and it's been cloudy... and humid. Better than hot and humid, I suppose! It's supposed to rain soon, which I'm looking forward to! It's really too hot in the summer here for me, I prefer the 50s-mid 60s!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Absolutely GORGEOUS Fall-like weather today!!! I wait all year for this, as Fall is my season. We've had the most rainy Summer I've ever seen, and I've lived here all of my life. The humidity was oppressive until today. It's sunny, 20F cooler, dry and a nice wind. :cloud9:

LisaT.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's chilly here in Syracuse, NY today. Going to be 50 degrees all day. Supposed to be even chillier tomorrow.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A couple of days ago it was in the mid-80s the nights dropping to low 70s/high 60s. On Thursday that all changed. Today never saw 60, and it is currently 38. I love snow; however, cold weather is horrible.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A crisp 41 degrees F this morning when Rick and The Beast went outside at 5:30, a nice change from the 70's as overnight lows and all that humidity. A high of 57 F. It will be a good day to hang out in the kitchen with the oven on.

Status
Not open for further replies.