What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful, gorgeous day today!! It is currently, at 4:08 pm, 54 degrees!!! Yes, Spring!!:yess:

I still have a couple windows open!! It was such a lovely, sunny morning!! A bit cloudy this afternoon..

We are going back to more seasonal temps, tomorrow.. and cold weather.. sigh

Some snow predicted this week.. yuck!!

The days are getting so much longer!!:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

I can tell we turned the corner~~~~~ although, this is New England. I do not trust the months of February and MARCH (especially)... :cloud9:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
3:27 pm Saturday Jan 27 2018
51F Sunny. Turned heat off and opened windows. Gypsys roving among North, West & South room windows. Scotts at a CD & Record show. I was channel surfing and ran across a great move I've never seen the whole of: The Great Escape is a 1963 American World War II epic film based on an escape by British Commonwealth prisoners of war from a German POW camp, starring Steve McQueen, James Garner, and Richard Attenborough, filmed in Panavision. The film is based on Paul Brickhill's 1950 book of the same name, a non-fiction ...
on the CHARGE tv channel. I got in at the start of it... so.... chores put on hold.....:anticipation:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
it's 45 degrees here right now, and we're having light rain. no sunshine today, was overcast, and then started raining.

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 -- The Great Escape is an excellent movie!! it's one that i've watched more than once.
I'd seen bits and pieces over the years but never from start to finish. Sad that so many were killed at the end, I didn't know it was a 4 hour film. So many stars and they were all so young! Charles Bronson with his shirt off *sigh*....
39 degrees @ 7:55. Windows closed a few hours ago, hopefully will be able to open them tomorrow.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
22 degrees and snowing way more than they said!

View attachment 216706
Yup, was supposed to get 1-2 inches.. woke up to at least already on the ground!!:noway:

Have a hair appointment at noontime.. Will just have to get out my snow driving abilities!!!! I hate to be a baby and re-schedule... for this.. :fear:

The main road, going to the beach, seems to be nice and clear, although the cars are driving a bit slow...sigh..:help:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Snow, snow, snow and more snow predicted for us. Temps are tolerable in the upper 20's.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
10F this morning - just when the snow started to melt they are forecasting up to 12" of snow tonight into the weekend.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
It's supposed to get down to 39º tonight. Kitties seem to know in advance, they're in snuggling position! Zoe at the bottom, head tucked under the covers; Ozzy at the top, bottom under the covers; Rico in the middle taking advantage of the body heat of the other two. :lol:

IMG_4425.jpg

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sick of this wind.
30-35 mph with gust around 50 mph. It's bringing a winter storm with 3-4 inches of snow expected.
We need it desperately, but I don't want it.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It was supposed to be 46F today but the weather forecaster lied, instead it never got above 32F. :mad2: Up to 3" of rain predicted for the next two days. :storm:

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
It is 43 degrees!!! Hot!!! Sunny!!! partly cloudy today, with the temps rising, and rising!! The snow from Saturday night, is melting...

Windows and balcony door are OPEN!!!! not wide, but OPEN.... Hallelujah!!!
Should be a nice, warm week....

Spring is around the corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.